Burglaries at neighbouring homes linked
Police are linking two burglaries at neighbouring houses in Red Lodge.
The first house on Warren Road was targeted between 6.30am on April 17 and 10.30am on April 18.
Nothing is believed to have been stolen.
The adjoining home was broken into between April 16 and April 18. It is not known if anything was stolen.
Descriptions of three male suspects have been released.
You may also want to watch:
One is described as white with a tanned complexion, stocky, 5ft 9in, and aged in his late 20s with black hair.
He was wearing a grey sweatshirt and a blue baseball cap.
- 1 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 2 'Beers, big TVS and men's mental health': New barbershop to open in town
- 3 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 4 Hotel owner providing free lunches for those in need
- 5 Teen to mark first ever flight - by jumping out of the plane for charity
- 6 New £39million hub officially opens to the public
- 7 Norfolk nursery nominated for national award
- 8 Teen stabbed in Thetford
- 9 Part of A11 closed due to crash involving motorbike
- 10 From infighting to foreign secretary - Elizabeth Truss' rise to success
The second man is white, of slim build with short gingery/blonde hair. He is in his early 20s and was wearing a white T-shirt with a pattern on.
The third is described as white, 5ft 9in, in his early 20s, and wearing a baseball cap and grey sweatshirt.
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.