Burglaries at neighbouring homes linked
Police are linking two burglaries at neighbouring houses in Red Lodge.
The first house on Warren Road was targeted between 6.30am on April 17 and 10.30am on April 18.
Nothing is believed to have been stolen.
The adjoining home was broken into between April 16 and April 18. It is not known if anything was stolen.
Descriptions of three male suspects have been released.
You may also want to watch:
One is described as white with a tanned complexion, stocky, 5ft 9in, and aged in his late 20s with black hair.
He was wearing a grey sweatshirt and a blue baseball cap.
- 1 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 2 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 3 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 4 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 5 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 6 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 7 Overrunning roadworks temporarily closes part of A11
- 8 Burger and Italian restaurant set to open at town's riverside complex
- 9 Councillor accused of spreading 'damaging disinformation' on facemasks
- 10 Prince Philip's love of birds remembered at Thetford-based trust
The second man is white, of slim build with short gingery/blonde hair. He is in his early 20s and was wearing a white T-shirt with a pattern on.
The third is described as white, 5ft 9in, in his early 20s, and wearing a baseball cap and grey sweatshirt.
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.