Burglaries at neighbouring homes linked
Police are linking two burglaries at neighbouring houses in Red Lodge.
The first house on Warren Road was targeted between 6.30am on April 17 and 10.30am on April 18.
Nothing is believed to have been stolen.
The adjoining home was broken into between April 16 and April 18. It is not known if anything was stolen.
Descriptions of three male suspects have been released.
One is described as white with a tanned complexion, stocky, 5ft 9in, and aged in his late 20s with black hair.
He was wearing a grey sweatshirt and a blue baseball cap.
- 1 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 2 Homes with dedicated support for rough sleepers to be built in Thetford
- 3 Jess Glynne cancels summer show in Thetford Forest
- 4 Pair deny dangerous driving on the A11 in Suffolk
- 5 Council leader refuses to condemn Downing Street parties
- 6 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 7 Rescued Mariah and Carey recovering after A11 crash
- 8 How are England's Covid restrictions changing after Plan B?
- 9 These are the dog breeds given up most at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 10 'We must learn to live with Covid' says health secretary on Plan B's end
The second man is white, of slim build with short gingery/blonde hair. He is in his early 20s and was wearing a white T-shirt with a pattern on.
The third is described as white, 5ft 9in, in his early 20s, and wearing a baseball cap and grey sweatshirt.
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.