Burglaries at neighbouring homes linked
Police are linking two burglaries at neighbouring houses in Red Lodge.
The first house on Warren Road was targeted between 6.30am on April 17 and 10.30am on April 18.
Nothing is believed to have been stolen.
The adjoining home was broken into between April 16 and April 18. It is not known if anything was stolen.
Descriptions of three male suspects have been released.
One is described as white with a tanned complexion, stocky, 5ft 9in, and aged in his late 20s with black hair.
He was wearing a grey sweatshirt and a blue baseball cap.
- 1 Town to host free outdoor screening of Encanto with street food stalls
- 2 Driver who altered date on expired Blue Badge ordered to pay out £3,500
- 3 Council fighting not to have to publish details of golf club talks
- 4 Dog owners urged to take 'five-second test' before walking pets in heat
- 5 'Could have caused explosion': Eco-warrior stops Thetford fire spreading
- 6 Revealed: Why wasps chase you and how to get rid of them this summer
- 7 19th century buildings could return to original use as homes
- 8 Could you help to monitor standards inside this Norfolk prison?
- 9 Cable underneath Thetford could power 5,000-home development
- 10 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
The second man is white, of slim build with short gingery/blonde hair. He is in his early 20s and was wearing a white T-shirt with a pattern on.
The third is described as white, 5ft 9in, in his early 20s, and wearing a baseball cap and grey sweatshirt.
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.