Popular Dragon Fest returns with two-days of action packed fun
- Credit: Archant
From folklore and myth to animated favourites, all things dragon will be celebrated at West Stow Saxon Village.
On June 23 and 24 at the village close to Bury St Edmunds, the fourth annual Dragon Fest will return for two delightful days of fun and fire.
Returning by popular demand will be the crowd-pleasing Epico the Dragon. Children of all ages are invited to be a hero for the day and join Epico in his Land of Adventure.
The event will also feature fire breathing performances, gruesome tales from Beowulf and Grendel Puppet Theatre, and the Wulflings re-enactment group with their exciting tales of Arthurian Legends.
Other activities include LEGO building, archery, face-painting and dragon nest building.
You may also want to watch:
Dragon Fest will run from 10am until 5pm on both days. Advance tickets are £8 for adults and £5 for children and booking is strongly advised.
Visit West Stow’s website.
- 1 Thetford man charged with abduction of 17-year-old girl
- 2 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
- 3 Drivers delayed following accident in Brandon
- 4 Island park to be named in honour of town's Sikh links
- 5 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 6 Sugar beet price shoots up - but not all Suffolk farmers are won over
- 7 Neil, 85, touches hearts after taking part in memory walk for residents
- 8 Police appeal for dashcam footage after man died on A11
- 9 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 10 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs