Popular Dragon Fest returns with two-days of action packed fun
- Credit: Archant
From folklore and myth to animated favourites, all things dragon will be celebrated at West Stow Saxon Village.
On June 23 and 24 at the village close to Bury St Edmunds, the fourth annual Dragon Fest will return for two delightful days of fun and fire.
Returning by popular demand will be the crowd-pleasing Epico the Dragon. Children of all ages are invited to be a hero for the day and join Epico in his Land of Adventure.
The event will also feature fire breathing performances, gruesome tales from Beowulf and Grendel Puppet Theatre, and the Wulflings re-enactment group with their exciting tales of Arthurian Legends.
Other activities include LEGO building, archery, face-painting and dragon nest building.
You may also want to watch:
Dragon Fest will run from 10am until 5pm on both days. Advance tickets are £8 for adults and £5 for children and booking is strongly advised.
Visit West Stow’s website.
- 1 Repeat offender given £600 fine for fly-tipping next to public bin
- 2 Man suffers 15cm cut across face in alleged knife attack over drugs
- 3 Woman in 80s suffers 'life-changing' injuries in collision
- 4 Noise warning issued amid RAF Lakenheath flight training
- 5 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 6 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 7 Candidate says 7,000 rejected ballots shows PCC voting system flawed
- 8 Man stole bicycle from outside town shop
- 9 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 10 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot