Welcome Back day held at Thetford Academy for Inspiration Trust staff
- Credit: Archant
The first day back after school after a long summer break is often seen as a tough
However staff at a group of schools across Norfolk were quickly back into the groove after the six-week break following a series of motivational talks during a ‘Welcome Back’ day at Thetford Academy.
Sports and television personality Mark Forster was the headline speaker at the Inspiration Trust event as he took to the stage to talk about the challenges he had overcome in his swimming and on screen careers.
He also presented awards to members of staff.
Thetford Acadmy prinicpal Adrian Ball, Inspiration Trust chief executive Dame Rachel de Souza and Thetford Academy chairman of governors Sam Berwick also spoke at the event.
You may also want to watch:
About 500 staff attended the event on Thursday, September 4.
Are you organising an event we should know about?
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Fighter jets from RAF Lakenheath to fly over London NFL games
- 3 GPS equipment stolen from five tractors in village
- 4 New community hub for Thetford after girl's terrifying attack
- 5 New phase of consultation over major estate revamp to begin
- 6 Elizabeth Truss and Dominic Raab to share access to mansion after PM ruling
- 7 Community should have bigger say on development, says councillors
- 8 'Like a little Hitler' - Fury as row breaks out at council meeting
- 9 Do you remember when Tornado's rumble caused village uproar?
- 10 Man wanted for Thetford assault found dead after 10-month disappearance
Tell the Times by calling 01379 651153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org