Weather causes bin collection problems
Emma Knights Problems with snow and ice on the roads have affected some bin collections in Breckland.A Breckland Council spokesman said: “Due to the snow and ice some of the roads in the district have become inaccessible to large heavy vehicles such as the bin collection lorries.
BRECKLAND: Problems with snow and ice on the roads have affected some bin collections in Breckland.
A Breckland Council spokesman said services firm Serco had emptied the vast majority of the bins in the district but that a small number had been missed because of the road conditions.
People who have not had their bins emptied are being asked to keep them out for collection as they will be collected as soon as possible.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about bin collection days in the Breckland area during the Christmas and New Year period visit www.breckland.gov.uk
- 1 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 2 Family's desperate plea to help find missing wartime medals
- 3 Couple caught at dawn dumping waste in forest
- 4 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 5 Symptom-free Covid testing sites set to open in Thetford
- 6 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 7 Man suffers 15cm cut across face in alleged knife attack over drugs
- 8 Ofsted praise for ‘inadequate’ Norfolk special school
- 9 Concerns over divide in vaccine rates - what's the situation where you live?
- 10 'Let air in' - New campaign launched as lockdown measures eased