Norfolk set for warm bank holiday weekend with highs of 20C
- Credit: Archant
Put away your brollies and fetch the sunscreen as Norfolk is set for a warm and dry bank holiday weekend.
Friday, April 15, and Saturday, April 16, will see the best of the weather with highs of 20C expected in parts of the county according to Norwich-based Weatherquest.
Meteorologist Phil Gardner said: "Friday and Saturday are looking like fine days with broken cloud and sunshine.
"The west of the region will see the warmest temperatures with highs of 20C expected in places such as Thetford and King's Lynn.
"It will feel cooler on the coast due to an onshore breeze.
"Sunday and bank holiday Monday will feel cooler with temperatures around 12C on the coast whereas further inland it will reach 17C.
"Unusually for a bank holiday it is looking fairly dry at the moment although rain is something you can never rule out.
- 1 Try roasties topped with pulled pork at town’s new street food business
- 2 Pair accused of dangerous driving on A11 set for court
- 3 First cases of monkeypox reported in Suffolk
- 4 Chase Star to perform at Thetford comedy club
- 5 Woman in her 50s who died in A11 crash named locally
- 6 Food review, Lime Kiln Kitchen: ‘A truly relaxing place for Sunday lunch’
- 7 New homes plan for former coal yard
- 8 Man charged with burglaries, dangerous driving and assault
- 9 New Latin American restaurant opening at Center Parcs in Elveden
- 10 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and two meteor showers
"Overnight throughout the weekend will see reasonably mild conditions with temperatures around 5C which could bring a chilly start to the mornings."