Grab your hats, scarves and gloves - you’re going to need them this weekend
- Credit: Nick Butcher
This weekend is going to be a cold one, so wrap up warm if you are venturing outside.
With temperatures only reaching highs of 4C (40F) around midday today, the evening will be a bitter -3C (27F).
Tomorrow will be slightly warmer, with a minimum temperature of 2C (35F) and snow, sleet, hail and rain are expected intermediately throughout the weekend.
Meteorologist, Dan Holley said on Twitter: 'Scattered wintry showers will continue to feed inland from the North Sea through Saturday and Saturday night - a mixture of rain, hail, sleet and occasional snow.
'Most places won't see additional lying snow, but 1-2cm is possible very locally where showers are heaviest.'
For a five-day weather forecast click here
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 2 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 3 Parts of Norfolk at risk of heavy downpours
- 4 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 5 Hotel owner providing free lunches for those in need
- 6 'Beers, big TVS and men's mental health': New barbershop to open in town
- 7 Part of A11 closed due to crash involving motorbike
- 8 Teen stabbed in Thetford
- 9 'A kick in the teeth' - Sainsbury's staff angry at Boxing Day 'gift'
- 10 Norfolk nursery nominated for national award