Wayland Dragonfly Gallery to hold open studios taster exhibition
- Credit: Ian Burt
Hundreds of artists across the county are preparing to throw open their studio doors to the public as part of Norfolk & Norwich Open Studios.
Ahead of the event, which takes place between May 27 May and June 11, Breckland will be hosting a taster exhibition at the Wayland Dragonfly Gallery, in Watton.
The exhibition, featuring the work of more than 20 artists, will include a mix of traditional, contemporary and three-dimensional work.
There will be a chance to meet the artists and watch demonstrations.
Exhibition organiser Angie Park said: “Breckland artists, are opening their studios and homes in 2017, to share their finished art works, give inspiration, show techniques and share their passion for art.
You may also want to watch:
“The diverse range of work gives everyone an exciting opportunity to sample some of the art, that Breckland has to offer.”
The event will take place from Friday, May 19 until Sunday, May 21 from 10am to 4pm.
For more information visit the Wayland Dragonfly Gallery
- 1 What is the fuel situation looking like in Thetford?
- 2 Harley-Davidson motorcyclist dies in A134 crash
- 3 How 'inadequate' school is making strides towards 'bright future'
- 4 Van overturns while trying to enter A11 petrol station
- 5 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 6 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 7 Thetford man charged with abduction of 17-year-old girl
- 8 Drivers delayed following accident in Brandon
- 9 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 10 Norfolk man in a relationship with teen he abducted, court told
More than 500 artists will be taking part in the Norfolk & Norwich Open Studios this year across 254 venues.
In Breckland 38 artists will be taking part across 21 venues including three schools.
More information can be found here