Owners of the rare Clumber spaniel are invited to walk at Brandon Country Park
- Credit: Archant
Owners of the rare Clumber spaniel are being invited to take part in a walk.
The event, organised by Walking with Clumbers UK, will be held at Brandon Country Park on Sunday, March 18.
A British breed, there are fewer than 200 born each year.
Barbara Weston, one of the walk coordinators, said: “It offers the opportunity for owners of these rare dogs from across the region to meet and celebrate this unique breed.
“Clumbers are classed as a vulnerable breed by the Kennel Club as fewer than 200 are born each year, and as a result, many owners and their pets did not have an opportunity to meet with other Clumbers until these walks were organised.”
You may also want to watch:
Dog owners are asked to arrive for 10am with the walk starting at 10.30am and can enjoy the cafe after the walk.
For more information visit Walking with Clumbers UK Facebook or email email@example.com
- 1 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 2 Man rescued from van after collision with tractor
- 3 Parts of Thetford hit by flooding due to heavy rain
- 4 'Extensive damage' caused as business centre is flooded
- 5 Thetford counts costs after 5cm of rain falls in 30 minutes
- 6 Cows cause congestion after wandering into RAF Lakenheath viewing area
- 7 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 8 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 9 Augmented reality Gruffalo trail launches in forest
- 10 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone