Owners of the rare Clumber spaniel are invited to walk at Brandon Country Park
- Credit: Archant
Owners of the rare Clumber spaniel are being invited to take part in a walk.
The event, organised by Walking with Clumbers UK, will be held at Brandon Country Park on Sunday, March 18.
A British breed, there are fewer than 200 born each year.
Barbara Weston, one of the walk coordinators, said: “It offers the opportunity for owners of these rare dogs from across the region to meet and celebrate this unique breed.
“Clumbers are classed as a vulnerable breed by the Kennel Club as fewer than 200 are born each year, and as a result, many owners and their pets did not have an opportunity to meet with other Clumbers until these walks were organised.”
You may also want to watch:
Dog owners are asked to arrive for 10am with the walk starting at 10.30am and can enjoy the cafe after the walk.
For more information visit Walking with Clumbers UK Facebook or email email@example.com
- 1 Man suffers 15cm cut across face in alleged knife attack over drugs
- 2 Repeat offender given £600 fine for fly-tipping next to public bin
- 3 Woman in 80s suffers 'life-changing' injuries in collision
- 4 Noise warning issued amid RAF Lakenheath flight training
- 5 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 6 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 7 Candidate says 7,000 rejected ballots shows PCC voting system flawed
- 8 Man stole bicycle from outside town shop
- 9 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 10 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot