Vulnerable man from near Brandon missing
Concern is mounting for a 71-year-old who has been missing from his home for more than 24-hours. It is thought John Midwinter got a bus to his home near Brandon yesterday, but he never arrived.
Concern is mounting for a 71-year-old who has been missing from his home for more than 24-hours.
It is thought John Midwinter got a bus to his home near Brandon yesterday, but he never arrived.
Mr Midwinter, described by police as a vulnerable adult, should have got on a number 007 National Express coach from Hempstead Valley, at Gillingham in Kent, at 11.20am, to arrive back home near Brandon later that day.
It is unclear as to whether John actually got on the bus. His journey should have taken him to London Victoria coach station. Then he should have changed buses to the number 496 National Express coach departing at 2.30pm, which stopped at Stratford, Mildenhall and Brandon.
His disappearance is out of character and he has not made contact with her family. He is described as white, 5ft 9ins tall, with grey hair, brown eyes and wearing glasses.
When last seen he was wearing black shoes, dark brown trousers, a light green/blue long sleeved shirt and black coat. He was also carrying an Iceland carrier bag.
- 1 Roads to have speed limit cut to 30mph after death sparks campaign
- 2 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 3 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 4 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 5 Escaped cows block traffic on A1065 in Suffolk
- 6 Serious road crash hotspots in Norfolk revealed as fatalities fall
- 7 'A posy fit for a Queen' - Winners crowned in school Jubilee competition
- 8 WATCH: Big Jet TV films at RAF Lakenheath to mark new Top Gun movie
- 9 Education bursary worth £1,000 launched to mark Queen's Jubilee
- 10 Vandals destroy play park zipwire
t Anyone who has seen Mr Midwinter or knows where he is asked to contact Norfolk police on 0845 456 4567.