Volunteers sought for St Nicholas Hospcie Care’s Girls Night Out
- Credit: Archant
Organisers of a charity walk are appealing for volunteers to help the event run without a hitch.
St Nicholas Hospice Care’s ninth Girls Night Out moonlight walk will take place in September.
The fundraiser, which last year raised £250,000 for the service which provides care and support throughout West Suffolk and Thetford, needs some helping hands.
People can volunteer to marshall along the route in Bury St Edmunds, handing out water and snacks to walkers, as well as welcoming people back once they have finished their challenge.
Charlie De-Moore, hospice events fundraiser, said: “Many of our marshals thoroughly enjoy themselves and return to help each year.”
You may also want to watch:
The event will take place on September 9.
To volunteer contact Charlie De-Moore by calling 01284 715599 or email email@example.com For more information click here
- 1 Wanted man identified after Thetford shop burglary
- 2 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 3 Bryan Cranston to Meghan Markle - how USO show brings stars to our region
- 4 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 5 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 6 Work starts on new £4.2m housing project in Norfolk village
- 7 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 8 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- 9 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees
- 10 Retired firefighter looks back at four-day Thetford factory blaze 30 years on