Views sought on cycling and walking routes in Thetford
- Credit: Archant
Resident views about cycling and walking routes in and around Thetford are being sought.
The Greater Thetford Development Partnership (GTDP) community sub-group are conducting an investigation into the routes and how they can be improved. The group is looking for feedback from residents, organisations and community groups, and in particular concerning problems which make the routes difficult or dangerous to use, if there are missing links and any routes missing which people would like to see.
Responses can be submitted using the feedback form on found at www.gtdp.org.uk/cycling-walking, by visiting the Leaping Hare on King Street, Thetford, or via email at email@example.com
The closing date for responses is Friday, September 8.
In the interests of transparency responses will be published with personal information removed.
You may also want to watch:
Once the responses are in the Sub-group will consider the responses received at its September meeting and then work on a report for the GTDP board to consider.
It will then be up to the various partners on the board whether and how they implement the recommendations.
- 1 Wanted man identified after Thetford shop burglary
- 2 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 3 Bryan Cranston to Meghan Markle - how USO show brings stars to our region
- 4 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 5 Work starts on new £4.2m housing project in Norfolk village
- 6 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 7 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 8 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- 9 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees
- 10 Sex abuse survivor hits out at attacker's sentence