Views sought on cycling and walking routes in Thetford
- Credit: Archant
Resident views about cycling and walking routes in and around Thetford are being sought.
The Greater Thetford Development Partnership (GTDP) community sub-group are conducting an investigation into the routes and how they can be improved. The group is looking for feedback from residents, organisations and community groups, and in particular concerning problems which make the routes difficult or dangerous to use, if there are missing links and any routes missing which people would like to see.
Responses can be submitted using the feedback form on found at www.gtdp.org.uk/cycling-walking, by visiting the Leaping Hare on King Street, Thetford, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for responses is Friday, September 8.
In the interests of transparency responses will be published with personal information removed.
You may also want to watch:
Once the responses are in the Sub-group will consider the responses received at its September meeting and then work on a report for the GTDP board to consider.
It will then be up to the various partners on the board whether and how they implement the recommendations.
- 1 Parts of Thetford hit by flooding due to heavy rain
- 2 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 3 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 4 Man rescued from van after collision with tractor
- 5 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 6 Augmented reality Gruffalo trail launches in forest
- 7 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 8 Have your say over future of growing estate
- 9 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 10 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in