Residents asked for views on council changes including Thetford Town Council’s boundary
- Credit: Archant
Residents of three Breckland communities are being reminded consultations are still ongoing and their views are being sought.
Feedback is being requested by Breckland Council about changes requested by parish councils.
Thetford Town Council wants to extend its parish boundary to include the new Sustainable Urban Extension area – which will include 5,000 houses.
Carbrooke has asked to increase the size of its council from seven to nine members following a substantial population growth.
And Great Ellingham Parish Council wants to extend their southern boundary to the A11.
You may also want to watch:
Consultations for all three will close on March 16.
After the consultations close the district council will consider the feedback received and will draw up draft proposals which will go to further consultation.
- 1 Council splashes out £780,000 on agile working
- 2 Thetford counts costs after 5cm of rain falls in 30 minutes
- 3 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 4 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 5 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 6 Vast farm network aims to be a trailblazer for wildlife
- 7 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 8 Man dumped rubbish at beauty spot after he 'forgot to put his bins out'
- 9 Norfolk's police deal with sharp rise in mental health-related callouts
- 10 Suffolk serviceman named among America's top 12 airmen