Residents asked for views on council changes including Thetford Town Council’s boundary
- Credit: Archant
Residents of three Breckland communities are being reminded consultations are still ongoing and their views are being sought.
Feedback is being requested by Breckland Council about changes requested by parish councils.
Thetford Town Council wants to extend its parish boundary to include the new Sustainable Urban Extension area – which will include 5,000 houses.
Carbrooke has asked to increase the size of its council from seven to nine members following a substantial population growth.
And Great Ellingham Parish Council wants to extend their southern boundary to the A11.
You may also want to watch:
Consultations for all three will close on March 16.
After the consultations close the district council will consider the feedback received and will draw up draft proposals which will go to further consultation.
- 1 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond
- 2 46-year-old man charged with woman's murder
- 3 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 4 Four schools set to expand due to new housing developments
- 5 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 6 Bosses at hospital criticised for whistleblower 'witch-hunt' step down
- 7 House-to-house enquiries take place after woman's body identified
- 8 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 9 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 10 Woman cut from car after crash on A11