A11 re-opens after van hits central reservation and flips over
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
A section of the A11 has re-opened after a van flipped onto its side.
Emergency services were called to Red Lodge, just after Barton Mills, on the A11 after a van crashed into the central reservation causing it to flip onto its side at about 6.45am on Tuesday, August 27.
The driver of the Mercedes Sprinter was uninjured.
A Suffolk Police spokesman said: "We were called at 6.45am to a single vehicle RTC north bound on the A11 at Red Lodge.
"Ambulance attended but the driver was not seriously hurt and it is not believed he was taken to hospital."
You may also want to watch:
One lane of the A11 was re-opened but the scene was still being cleared until about 1pm.
The road has now re-opened.
- 1 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond
- 2 46-year-old man charged with woman's murder
- 3 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 4 Four schools set to expand due to new housing developments
- 5 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 6 Bosses at hospital criticised for whistleblower 'witch-hunt' step down
- 7 House-to-house enquiries take place after woman's body identified
- 8 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 9 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 10 Under-50s to be called for vaccines as Moderna jab arrives in England