How about this ultra modern home in a historic location?
This contemporary home, for sale for offers in excess of £400,000, can be found in a historic part of a Norfolk town renowned for filming some episodes of a BBC TV classic.
This unusual looking new home is for sale in a historic part of Thetford.
The three bedroom, ultra contemporary house on Nether Row is for sale for offers in excess of £400,000.
You may also want to watch:
Nether Row, with its flint cottages, is renowned for being where some of the episodes of the BBC TV classic Dad's Army were filmed.
- 1 Car towed out of field after crash
- 2 Homeware store set to open in Thetford when restrictions lift
- 3 Student thanked for 'thoughtful offer' to cut Boris Johnson's hair
- 4 'Revitalised and positive' - Thetford businesses react to roadmap news
- 5 Why it's so vital for people to have their say on Thetford's future
- 6 Two men sentenced after assault on nightclub dancefloor
- 7 Mother's devastation after son killed in crash 'one minute from home'
- 8 'Time has flown by' - bakery celebrates 30 years in business
- 9 Man denies causing death by dangerous driving after fatal A143 crash
- 10 Households with children to get two Covid tests per person every week
Situated behind electric gates, the house offers en suites to each bedroom and a modern kitchen which has a large central island with a wine fridge under the work surface.
Bi-folding doors lead to a patio area, and there is a further 'hidden secret garden' outside as well as a car port and off road parking.
A modern house in a historic location.
For more information contact Chilterns on 01842 754161.
This home is for sale jointly with Sheridans estate agents on 01284 700018.