Two people taken to hospital following three vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
Two people were taken to hospital following a three vehicle crash at Elveden.
Emergency services were called shortly after 3.30pm on Tuesday to the collision on the B1106, close to the Center Parcs entrance.
The East of England Ambulance Service Trust (EEAST) were called to the scene and three fire crews attended to offer support.
The occupants of two of the vehicles were treated by EEAST staff.
An EEAST spokesman said: “We sent two ambulances, an ambulance officer and a rapid response vehicle to treat two patients, who were taken to West Suffolk Hospital for further treatment.”
You may also want to watch:
One lane of the B1106, in the Elveden to Brandon direction, was closed while the emergency services dealt with the incident.
- 1 Former school to become homeless support hub in £1.7m revamp
- 2 Pub safety fears disrupt town museum reopening
- 3 Suffolk adhering to lockdown three restrictions as much as first lockdown, data shows
- 4 Flats could replace disused shop space in town centre
- 5 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 6 Specialist exercises for 'less mobile' during lockdown
- 7 Why some over 70s get the Covid vaccine before over 80s
- 8 Care home residents get taste of skydiving and rollercoasters
- 9 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 10 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths