Two people taken to hospital following three vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
Two people were taken to hospital following a three vehicle crash at Elveden.
Emergency services were called shortly after 3.30pm on Tuesday to the collision on the B1106, close to the Center Parcs entrance.
The East of England Ambulance Service Trust (EEAST) were called to the scene and three fire crews attended to offer support.
The occupants of two of the vehicles were treated by EEAST staff.
An EEAST spokesman said: “We sent two ambulances, an ambulance officer and a rapid response vehicle to treat two patients, who were taken to West Suffolk Hospital for further treatment.”
You may also want to watch:
One lane of the B1106, in the Elveden to Brandon direction, was closed while the emergency services dealt with the incident.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Fighter jets from RAF Lakenheath to fly over London NFL games
- 3 GPS equipment stolen from five tractors in village
- 4 New community hub for Thetford after girl's terrifying attack
- 5 New phase of consultation over major estate revamp to begin
- 6 Elizabeth Truss and Dominic Raab to share access to mansion after PM ruling
- 7 'Like a little Hitler' - Fury as row breaks out at council meeting
- 8 Community should have bigger say on development, says councillors
- 9 Do you remember when Tornado's rumble caused village uproar?
- 10 Man wanted for Thetford assault found dead after 10-month disappearance