Two people taken to hospital following three vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
Two people were taken to hospital following a three vehicle crash at Elveden.
Emergency services were called shortly after 3.30pm on Tuesday to the collision on the B1106, close to the Center Parcs entrance.
The East of England Ambulance Service Trust (EEAST) were called to the scene and three fire crews attended to offer support.
The occupants of two of the vehicles were treated by EEAST staff.
An EEAST spokesman said: “We sent two ambulances, an ambulance officer and a rapid response vehicle to treat two patients, who were taken to West Suffolk Hospital for further treatment.”
You may also want to watch:
One lane of the B1106, in the Elveden to Brandon direction, was closed while the emergency services dealt with the incident.
- 1 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond
- 2 Under-50s to be called for vaccines as Moderna jab arrives in England
- 3 Four schools set to expand due to new housing developments
- 4 Man charged with spate of burglaries and thefts in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 5 46-year-old man charged with woman's murder
- 6 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 7 Charity's emergency appeal after losing £2.1m in pandemic
- 8 Bosses at hospital criticised for whistleblower 'witch-hunt' step down
- 9 Election 2021: Candidates confirmed for six West Suffolk Council by-elections
- 10 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park