Police investigation launched after two cars set on fire in 20 minutes
- Credit: Archant
Two cars have been set ablaze in a Norfolk town.
Police are investigating after officers were called at 12.50am on Saturday April 27 to a VW Beetle set on fire in Winchester Way, Thetford.
About 20 minutes later, at 1.10am, a Ford Galaxy was set alight on Guildford Way.
Officers are linking both incidents and believe the cars were set alight deliberately.
Anyone who may have witnessed any suspicious activity in the areas at the time of the incidents, or anyone with information, should contact Sgt Peter Boyle at Thetford Police Station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Council splashes out £780,000 on agile working
- 2 Thetford counts costs after 5cm of rain falls in 30 minutes
- 3 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 4 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 5 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 6 Vast farm network aims to be a trailblazer for wildlife
- 7 Man dumped rubbish at beauty spot after he 'forgot to put his bins out'
- 8 Suffolk serviceman named among America's top 12 airmen
- 9 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 10 Norfolk's police deal with sharp rise in mental health-related callouts