Two bodies found in Thetford
Sam Emanuel Two male bodies have been found in Thetford over the weekend in incidents which appear to be unrelated.
Two male bodies have been found in Thetford over the weekend in incidents which appear to be unrelated.
The first body was found at about 9.10pm on Friday in the Barnham Cross Common area of the town.
The death is not being treated as suspicious, but the scene has been sealed pending further investigations.
You may also want to watch:
One fire engine from Thetford and one from Dereham were also at the scene but police will not be naming the deceased until all formal identification procedures have taken place.
This morning another body was found close to Thetford train station at about 11.40am. This death is not being treated as suspicious.
- 1 Man charged with supplying Class A drugs in Thetford
- 2 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 3 Viking themed children's play area confirmed at town's historic park
- 4 'He's a dear little dog' - Thieves steal family pet Arthur
- 5 Rough sleepers' plea to be 'kept inside' as council secures £635k funding
- 6 Shoppers support market town traders as second lockdown lifts
- 7 Parts of Norfolk may see snow by end of the week, say forecasters
- 8 'Disgusting' - councillor slams culprits for defecating on footpaths and in front gardens
- 9 Stephen Fry voices heart-warming animation of rescued blind horse
- 10 Illegal puppy farm warning as one in ten plan to buy dog for Christmas