Search

Tumble drier fire in Thetford property

PUBLISHED: 08:06 02 December 2009 | UPDATED: 21:48 07 July 2010

Mary Hamilton

Fire crews were called to a tumble drier which had caught fire in a property on Norwich Road early this morning.

Fire crews were called to a tumble drier which had caught fire in a property on Norwich Road early this morning.

Two appliances from Thetford attended the fire at 5am and extinguished it before checking the property for hot spots.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Thetford and Brandon Times. Click the link in the orange box below for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad, serving as your advocate and trusted source of local information. Our industry is facing testing times, which is why I’m asking for your support. Every single contribution will help us continue to produce award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Thank you.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Thetford and Brandon Times