Tumble drier catches fire

Firefighters were called to tackle a blaze in a tumble dryer at a property in Gloucester Way, Thetford, yesterday. Two crews from the town spent 15 minutes at the scene of the kitchen fire, which started at about 1.

Firefighters were called to tackle a blaze in a tumble dryer at a property in Gloucester Way, Thetford, yesterday.

Two crews from the town spent 15 minutes at the scene of the kitchen fire, which started at about 1.40pm.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter