Search

Tumble drier catches fire

PUBLISHED: 10:41 18 March 2008 | UPDATED: 21:00 07 July 2010

Firefighters were called to tackle a blaze in a tumble dryer at a property in Gloucester Way, Thetford, yesterday.

Two crews from the town spent 15 minutes at the scene of the kitchen fire, which started at about 1.

Firefighters were called to tackle a blaze in a tumble dryer at a property in Gloucester Way, Thetford, yesterday.

Two crews from the town spent 15 minutes at the scene of the kitchen fire, which started at about 1.40pm.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Thetford and Brandon Times. Click the link in the orange box below for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad, serving as your advocate and trusted source of local information. Our industry is facing testing times, which is why I’m asking for your support. Every single contribution will help us continue to produce award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Thank you.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Thetford and Brandon Times