Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- Credit: Google
The A134 is closed following a four-car collision near Lynford.
Police, ambulance, and four fire crews were called to the scene at 4.13pm.
Norfolk Police confirmed that airbags went off in two of the four cars.
One of the cars had a small child in the backseat and another contained a pregnant woman, who was taken to hospital in an ambulance.
The four cars involved were a grey Kia, a grey Vauxhall, a VW, and an Audi.
All injuries are believed to be non-life-threatening.
The road is closed to the junction with the A11, with heavy traffic from Lynford to Two Mile Bottom.
- 1 Train delays as lorry hits railway bridge
- 2 Police search for owner of puppy lost near Mildenhall
- 3 Crowdfunder for terminally ill mum to fulfil dream of marrying partner
- 4 Concerns raised over plans for holiday cabins at equestrian centre
- 5 Final consultation to be undertaken on future of Thetford Market Place
- 6 'She was the glue' - Family's loving tribute to devoted mum Netty
- 7 Rare chance to rent a 16th century farmhouse overlooking a Norfolk estate
- 8 Five-year-old child struck by car in Brandon discharged from hospital
- 9 Motorbike and car crash on A134 near Norfolk village
- 10 Catalytic converters stolen from three cars in Mildenhall in one night
There is also traffic on the A1065 near Brandon which was likely caused by diverted traffic.
Police sent up drones to photograph the scene.
Emergency services remain on the scene.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.