Logs spill across A47 after lorry and tractor crash
- Credit: Google Maps
Logs are blocking part of the A47 after a tractor hit a lorry that was carrying them.
Police were called to reports of a crash between a lorry and tractor on the A47 near Swaffham at 5pm on Thursday, May 6.
Part of the A47 carriageway at the A1122 roundabout, near Swaffham Raceway, was left blocked by logs after a lorry holding them rolled over after being hit by a tractor.
Traffic in the area is currently slow but still moving according to the AA Traffic Map.
Elsewhere in the county drivers are experiencing large tailbacks on the A47 between Postwick and Trowse due to roadworks that have closed one lane of traffic.
The A11 at Newmarket Road and the Riverside area of the city is also congested.
You may also want to watch:
There is also some queueing on the A47 on Acle New Road at the Runham roundabout, which is affecting traffic on Breydon Bridge.
• For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
- 1 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 2 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 3 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 4 Drugs most often seized by Norfolk police revealed
- 5 US servicemen commemorate death of RAF Lakenheath pilot in crash tragedy
- 6 Six figure commitment agreed to pursue Suffolk bus improvement strategy
- 7 Care home creates mini golf course in its garden
- 8 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 9 School praised for 'effective action' to address serious failings
- 10 Teen appears in court charged with sexual assault on girl in Thetford