Part of A11 closed due to crash involving motorbike
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Part of the A11 has been closed due to a serious crash involving a motorbike.
Police and ambulance are currently at the scene of a collision between a car and a motorbike on the A11 northbound between the A1075 and the B1111.
The road is currently closed.
Injuries at this point are unknown.
In a Tweet National Highways East wrote: “A11 northbound CLOSED between the A1075 Thetford and the B1111 Larling following a serious collision. Norfolk Police remain on scene leading the response.”
You may also want to watch:
On the AA’s live traffic map, it reports: “A11 northbound is closed at the A1075 due to a serious traffic collision - the police are on scene dealing with the incident.”
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
This is a breaking news story. Be sure the check back on the website for further updates as they come in.
Join our Norfolk Breaking News Facebook group to be the first to see breaking news stories in the county.
- 1 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 2 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 3 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 4 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- 5 Gym becomes community hub with café and barber shop
- 6 Retired firefighter looks back at four-day Thetford factory blaze 30 years on
- 7 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees
- 8 YouTube stars will help farmers reach millions of online foodies
- 9 Pretty town centre terrace is for sale by auction - and it needs doing up!
- 10 Go Ape and Segway night sessions return to Thetford Forest this half term