Two remain in hospital after early morning crash near RAF base
- Credit: Google Maps
Two people remain at Addenbrooke's Hospital after being involved in a car crash on the A1101 at Beck Row, which has left one of them in a critical condition.
The pair were involved in the crash near Mildenhall at 3.32am Thursday, January 7, which saw a blue Honda Accord collide with a road sign.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police confirmed the pair remain at the Cambridge hospital for treatment – with one of them being in a critical but stable condition.
The other person's condition has been described as serious but stable.
The road was closed in both directions while an investigation into the crash took place, with police now calling on any drivers travelling on the A1101 around the time of the incident to get in touch.
The spokeswoman said the force is also keen to speak to any lorry drivers which stopped at the scene.
Those with information are asked to contact Pc Taylor at Suffolk police on 101, quoting reference 23 of January 7.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Driver had drugs and £300 cash after being stopped on A11
- 3 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 4 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 5 Former school to become homeless support hub in £1.7m revamp
- 6 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 7 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 5 virtual games to play with family and friends over Zoom
- 10 Parent fined after teens dumped waste at town estate