Delays caused by lorry blocking the A11
- Credit: Google
Drivers are being advised to avoid the A11 and A134 towards Thetford after a lorry blocked the road.
At around 9.45am on Friday, a lorry broke down in one of the Norwich-bound lanes, blocking traffic.
The lorry is between the BP garage and the roundabout connecting the A11, A134 and A1066.
Traffic is building along the A11 in both directions, down to the Thetford Rifle Range and up past The Street.
There is also traffic building on the A134.
A vehicle is on its way to get the lorry moving again and unblock the lane.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 2 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 3 Sex abuse survivor hits out at attacker's sentence
- 4 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 5 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- 6 Retired firefighter looks back at four-day Thetford factory blaze 30 years on
- 7 Gym becomes community hub with café and barber shop
- 8 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees
- 9 Pretty town centre terrace is for sale by auction - and it needs doing up!
- 10 Road closed and two people taken to hospital following Lakenheath crash