‘Too early’ to link burglaries at two cafes which happened within days
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk Police have said it is too early to link two similar break-ins at cafes on industrial estates.
Mr Pat’s Diner and L’s Kitchen in Thetford were both targeted by thieves over the last few days.
Mr Pat’s, on Howlett Way, suffered a damaged door and electricity box and had cash stolen from the tills after a burglary which took place at some point between 5.30pm on Saturday, January 26 and 5.20am on Monday, January 28, police said.
Police confirmed L’s Kitchen, on Burrell Way, was also burgled overnight on Thursday, January 29, with reports of a small amount of cash being stolen and staff reporting damage to a metal gate and the back door.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said: “We were called at around 7am this morning to reports of a burglary on Burrell Way.
You may also want to watch:
“It is too early to say whether it is connected to the burglary that took place earlier.”
Anyone with information about the incidents should contact Norfolk Police on 101.
- 1 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 2 Flowers and windmill stolen from baby's grave
- 3 Town's county councillors vow to tackle neglected underpasses
- 4 Masked burglar hit victim with fake gun and threatened to shoot family dog
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Rush to save school proms from being axed
- 7 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 8 Drug-driver's pickup cannoned off-duty detective's car into oncoming traffic
- 9 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 10 Tributes flood in for Dad's Army superfan and family man Neville