Three freed from crash
Ian Clarke Three people suffered minor injuries after a car hit a tree when a driver swerved to avoid a deer.
Three people suffered minor injuries after a car hit a tree when a driver swerved to avoid a deer.
The vehicle was travelling on the A1075 from Watton towards Thetford when the crash happened on a right hand bend at the Great Hockham turn-off at about 9.50pm on Saturday.
Two fire crews were called to the scene and had to cut the roof off the car to free the three people who had been trapped. The firefighters were at the scene for about two hours.
You may also want to watch:
Police said the injuries were minor.
- 1 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 2 Emotional great grandma meets nine-month-old twins for first time
- 3 Family to open cafe named for 'cheeky' twins who fought rare disease
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 5 'Vital' washing and cooking facilities to help homeless opens in town
- 6 Before the blaze: Elveden Forest Center Parcs in its early years
- 7 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 8 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 9 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 10 Town planning for future of theatre and swimming pool at historic convent