Thetford West by-election timetable announced
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2009
The Thetford West By-Election will take place on Thursday, August 1.
Nomination papers can be obtained from the Electoral Registration Office at Breckland District Council.
Receipt of Nominations noon on Friday, July 5.
Publication of Statements of Persons Nominated noon on Tuesday, July 9.
You may also want to watch:
Withdrawl of Candidate noon on Wednesday, July 10.
Appointment of Election Agents noon on Wednesday, July 10.
- 1 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 2 Police amazed no one hurt after tree falls on Fiat 500
- 3 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 4 Burst main leaves villages without water
- 5 School 'relieves stress' for families by loaning laptops in lockdown
- 6 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 7 Parent fined after teens dumped waste at town estate
- 8 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 9 Flooding fears recede in Norfolk but wind warning issued
- 10 Fiat 500 thought to be stolen found crashed into wall
Publication of Notice of Election Agents Wednesday, July 10.
Last Date for Registration Wednesday, July 17.
Receipt of Postal Vote Applications 5pm Wednesday, July 17.
Publication of Notice of Poll Wednesday, July 24.
Receipt of Proxy Vote Applications 5pm Wednesday, July 24.
Appointment of Poll and Count Agents Thursday, July 25.
First Day to Issue Replacement Lost Postal Ballot Papers Friday, July 26.
Receipt of Emergency Proxy Vote Applications 5pm Thursday, August 1.
Last Day to Issue Replacement Spoilt or Lost Postal Ballot Papers 5pm Thursday, August 1.
Day of Poll 7am to 10pm Thursday, August 1.
Counting of the Votes 9am to 5pm Friday, August 2.
Declaration of Candidates Expenses Thursday, September 5.