Thetford West by-election timetable announced
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2009
The Thetford West By-Election will take place on Thursday, August 1.
Nomination papers can be obtained from the Electoral Registration Office at Breckland District Council.
Receipt of Nominations noon on Friday, July 5.
Publication of Statements of Persons Nominated noon on Tuesday, July 9.
You may also want to watch:
Withdrawl of Candidate noon on Wednesday, July 10.
Appointment of Election Agents noon on Wednesday, July 10.
- 1 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond
- 2 46-year-old man charged with woman's murder
- 3 Under-50s to be called for vaccines as Moderna jab arrives in England
- 4 Bosses at hospital criticised for whistleblower 'witch-hunt' step down
- 5 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 6 Four schools set to expand due to new housing developments
- 7 Man charged with spate of burglaries and thefts in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 8 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 9 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 10 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
Publication of Notice of Election Agents Wednesday, July 10.
Last Date for Registration Wednesday, July 17.
Receipt of Postal Vote Applications 5pm Wednesday, July 17.
Publication of Notice of Poll Wednesday, July 24.
Receipt of Proxy Vote Applications 5pm Wednesday, July 24.
Appointment of Poll and Count Agents Thursday, July 25.
First Day to Issue Replacement Lost Postal Ballot Papers Friday, July 26.
Receipt of Emergency Proxy Vote Applications 5pm Thursday, August 1.
Last Day to Issue Replacement Spoilt or Lost Postal Ballot Papers 5pm Thursday, August 1.
Day of Poll 7am to 10pm Thursday, August 1.
Counting of the Votes 9am to 5pm Friday, August 2.
Declaration of Candidates Expenses Thursday, September 5.