Thetford West by-election timetable announced
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2009
The Thetford West By-Election will take place on Thursday, August 1.
Nomination papers can be obtained from the Electoral Registration Office at Breckland District Council.
Receipt of Nominations noon on Friday, July 5.
Publication of Statements of Persons Nominated noon on Tuesday, July 9.
You may also want to watch:
Withdrawl of Candidate noon on Wednesday, July 10.
Appointment of Election Agents noon on Wednesday, July 10.
- 1 Council splashes out £780,000 on agile working
- 2 Thetford counts costs after 5cm of rain falls in 30 minutes
- 3 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 4 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 5 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 6 Vast farm network aims to be a trailblazer for wildlife
- 7 Man dumped rubbish at beauty spot after he 'forgot to put his bins out'
- 8 Suffolk serviceman named among America's top 12 airmen
- 9 Norfolk's police deal with sharp rise in mental health-related callouts
- 10 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
Publication of Notice of Election Agents Wednesday, July 10.
Last Date for Registration Wednesday, July 17.
Receipt of Postal Vote Applications 5pm Wednesday, July 17.
Publication of Notice of Poll Wednesday, July 24.
Receipt of Proxy Vote Applications 5pm Wednesday, July 24.
Appointment of Poll and Count Agents Thursday, July 25.
First Day to Issue Replacement Lost Postal Ballot Papers Friday, July 26.
Receipt of Emergency Proxy Vote Applications 5pm Thursday, August 1.
Last Day to Issue Replacement Spoilt or Lost Postal Ballot Papers 5pm Thursday, August 1.
Day of Poll 7am to 10pm Thursday, August 1.
Counting of the Votes 9am to 5pm Friday, August 2.
Declaration of Candidates Expenses Thursday, September 5.