Thetford West by-election timetable announced
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2009
The Thetford West By-Election will take place on Thursday, August 1.
Nomination papers can be obtained from the Electoral Registration Office at Breckland District Council.
Receipt of Nominations noon on Friday, July 5.
Publication of Statements of Persons Nominated noon on Tuesday, July 9.
Withdrawl of Candidate noon on Wednesday, July 10.
Appointment of Election Agents noon on Wednesday, July 10.
- 1 Homes destroyed after blaze breaks out in terraced housing
- 2 100 East Anglian events you cannot miss this summer
- 3 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
- 4 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 5 Man charged after robbing bookmakers with a knife in Suffolk town
- 6 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 7 Man caught drink driving over three times the legal limit in Suffolk town
- 8 Share of £120,000 cash pot on offer to Breckland groups
- 9 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 10 Former military man appointed as council's new chairman
Publication of Notice of Election Agents Wednesday, July 10.
Last Date for Registration Wednesday, July 17.
Receipt of Postal Vote Applications 5pm Wednesday, July 17.
Publication of Notice of Poll Wednesday, July 24.
Receipt of Proxy Vote Applications 5pm Wednesday, July 24.
Appointment of Poll and Count Agents Thursday, July 25.
First Day to Issue Replacement Lost Postal Ballot Papers Friday, July 26.
Receipt of Emergency Proxy Vote Applications 5pm Thursday, August 1.
Last Day to Issue Replacement Spoilt or Lost Postal Ballot Papers 5pm Thursday, August 1.
Day of Poll 7am to 10pm Thursday, August 1.
Counting of the Votes 9am to 5pm Friday, August 2.
Declaration of Candidates Expenses Thursday, September 5.