Thetford West by-election timetable announced
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2009
The Thetford West By-Election will take place on Thursday, August 1.
Nomination papers can be obtained from the Electoral Registration Office at Breckland District Council.
Receipt of Nominations noon on Friday, July 5.
Publication of Statements of Persons Nominated noon on Tuesday, July 9.
You may also want to watch:
Withdrawl of Candidate noon on Wednesday, July 10.
Appointment of Election Agents noon on Wednesday, July 10.
- 1 Training at RAF base given positive rating by Ofsted
- 2 Sex abuse survivor hits out at attacker's sentence
- 3 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 6 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- 7 Gym becomes community hub with café and barber shop
- 8 WATCH: Norfolk troops train ahead of peacekeeping mission in Mali
- 9 The story of Mildenhall's workhouses uncovered after 100 years
- 10 Pretty town centre terrace is for sale by auction - and it needs doing up!
Publication of Notice of Election Agents Wednesday, July 10.
Last Date for Registration Wednesday, July 17.
Receipt of Postal Vote Applications 5pm Wednesday, July 17.
Publication of Notice of Poll Wednesday, July 24.
Receipt of Proxy Vote Applications 5pm Wednesday, July 24.
Appointment of Poll and Count Agents Thursday, July 25.
First Day to Issue Replacement Lost Postal Ballot Papers Friday, July 26.
Receipt of Emergency Proxy Vote Applications 5pm Thursday, August 1.
Last Day to Issue Replacement Spoilt or Lost Postal Ballot Papers 5pm Thursday, August 1.
Day of Poll 7am to 10pm Thursday, August 1.
Counting of the Votes 9am to 5pm Friday, August 2.
Declaration of Candidates Expenses Thursday, September 5.