Summer singing sessions to be held
Singing workshops are set to be held for young singers over the Summer Holidays.
The sessions from Thetford Voices and will take place at Thetford Grammar School.
Held on August 9 and 10, the two days will provide opportunities for toddlers through to sixth formers to come together.
On Thursday the session will run from 9.30am until 3.45pm for six to 16-year-olds with a toddlers hour for three to five-year-olds and a mixed harmony session for over 15s from 4.15pm until 5.45pm.
On Friday the session will run from 1.30pm until 8pm with a concert for family and friends at 7.15pm.
You may also want to watch:
This year’s theme is Magic and Mystery and will include help from Harry Potter and Roald Dahl to name a few.
The cost will be £10 for the main course, £5 for a single day and £3 for toddlers? hour and harmony session.
- 1 Council splashes out £780,000 on agile working
- 2 Thetford counts costs after 5cm of rain falls in 30 minutes
- 3 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 4 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 5 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 6 Vast farm network aims to be a trailblazer for wildlife
- 7 Man dumped rubbish at beauty spot after he 'forgot to put his bins out'
- 8 Suffolk serviceman named among America's top 12 airmen
- 9 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 10 Norfolk's police deal with sharp rise in mental health-related callouts
Booking forms are available at Thetford Library, Leaping Hare or call John Weeks on 01842 820060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org