Thetford Voices to hold singing courses for children and young adults
- Credit: Archant
A singing group will be holding summer courses for toddlers through to young adults.
The holiday singing days will be hosted by Thetford Voices on Tuesday and Wednesday, August 8 and 9.
The main course over the two days is aimed at six to 16-year-olds with chorus numbers, action songs and singing in parts, all chosen around the theme of celebration, as Thetford Voices marks its tenth birthday.
The course will end with a concert for friends and family at 7.15pm on August 9.
In addition a toddlers’ hour for those aged three to five and a harmony session for those aged 15 and over will take place on August 8.
You may also want to watch:
The courses will be held at Thetford Grammar School and will cost £10 for the main course and £3 for toddlers’ hour and the harmony session.
To sign up contact John Weeks on 01842 820060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 2 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 3 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 4 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 5 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 6 RAF base warns of increased Apache helicopter flying activity
- 7 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
- 8 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 9 Abusive man grabbed wife by throat and banged her head on floor
- 10 Record numbers in Norfolk ‘pinged’ to isolate by NHS Covid app