Thetford Voices to hold singing courses for children and young adults
- Credit: Archant
A singing group will be holding summer courses for toddlers through to young adults.
The holiday singing days will be hosted by Thetford Voices on Tuesday and Wednesday, August 8 and 9.
The main course over the two days is aimed at six to 16-year-olds with chorus numbers, action songs and singing in parts, all chosen around the theme of celebration, as Thetford Voices marks its tenth birthday.
The course will end with a concert for friends and family at 7.15pm on August 9.
In addition a toddlers’ hour for those aged three to five and a harmony session for those aged 15 and over will take place on August 8.
You may also want to watch:
The courses will be held at Thetford Grammar School and will cost £10 for the main course and £3 for toddlers’ hour and the harmony session.
To sign up contact John Weeks on 01842 820060 or email email@example.com
- 1 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 2 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 3 House-to-house enquiries take place after woman's body identified
- 4 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 5 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 6 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 7 Health bosses step up effort to vaccinate vulnerable communities
- 8 Overrunning roadworks temporarily closes part of A11
- 9 'Small but mighty': Lambing season gets underway at family-run farm
- 10 Excitement as businesses reopen across region as Covid restrictions ease