A grand piano, a wood burner, and a fridge among list of eclectic items on sale by council
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Ever fancied owning a grass roller, goal posts and a grand piano?
These eclectic items and more are available to the higher bidder as Thetford Town Council look to sell off items they no longer use.
For those in need of building equipment, there are two chances at buying approximately 100 bricks alongside three and a half boxes of tiles and assorted slabs and kerbs.
And if you are in need of storage space, the council are also selling two 20ft metal storage containers.
Bids for all the items must be made in writing to the town council in a sealed envelope by 12pm Friday, 8th February, which gives those looking for a bargain a week to get their bidding fingers writing.
You may also want to watch:
All items must be collected by the buyer within 14 days of being told they are successful with their bid, but the council reserves their right to withdraw an item for sale if the bid is not deemed reasonable.
- 1 Road closed and two people taken to hospital following Lakenheath crash
- 2 Fighter jets from RAF Lakenheath to fly over London NFL games
- 3 The story of Mildenhall's workhouses uncovered after 100 years
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 5 New community hub for Thetford after girl's terrifying attack
- 6 New phase of consultation over major estate revamp to begin
- 7 Community should have bigger say on development, says councillors
- 8 Norfolk Covid-19 case rates increase slightly, with 55 in hospital
- 9 GPS equipment stolen from five tractors in village
- 10 An A to Z of East Anglian cider