A grand piano, a wood burner, and a fridge among list of eclectic items on sale by council
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Ever fancied owning a grass roller, goal posts and a grand piano?
These eclectic items and more are available to the higher bidder as Thetford Town Council look to sell off items they no longer use.
For those in need of building equipment, there are two chances at buying approximately 100 bricks alongside three and a half boxes of tiles and assorted slabs and kerbs.
And if you are in need of storage space, the council are also selling two 20ft metal storage containers.
Bids for all the items must be made in writing to the town council in a sealed envelope by 12pm Friday, 8th February, which gives those looking for a bargain a week to get their bidding fingers writing.
You may also want to watch:
All items must be collected by the buyer within 14 days of being told they are successful with their bid, but the council reserves their right to withdraw an item for sale if the bid is not deemed reasonable.
- 1 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 2 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 3 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 4 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 5 RAF base warns of increased Apache helicopter flying activity
- 6 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 7 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
- 8 Abusive man grabbed wife by throat and banged her head on floor
- 9 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 10 Find out who made the Norfolk Day Drabble writing competition shortlist