Police still hunting attacker who chased victim before stabbing
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Officers are still on the hunt for an attacker who stabbed a man in Thetford.
Police were called to Bury Road at about 12.40am on Saturday, June 15 after a man in his 30s was injured.
The victim was involved in an altercation with another man.
He was then chased by the man from Bury Road onto Mill Lane and then to Bridges Walk, where he was stabbed.
The victim suffered injuries to his arm and torso and was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge.
You may also want to watch:
Detective sergeant Chris Archer said: "We are trying to establish the full circumstances surrounding this incident, including how the victim and suspect may be known to each other.
"We would particularly like to hear from anyone who was in the Bury Road, Mill Lane and Bridges Walk areas between 12.30am and 1.15am on Saturday morning."
- 1 Police continue probe into murder of woman at country park
- 2 Brandon man handed three-year restraining order by judge
- 3 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 4 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 5 Coronation Street star's surprise message to Norfolk care team
- 6 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 7 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 8 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 9 Woman, 73, convicted of forging second deceased partner's will
- 10 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond
Anyone with information should contact DC Alex Gilmour at Thetford CID on 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.