Police still hunting attacker who chased victim before stabbing
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Officers are still on the hunt for an attacker who stabbed a man in Thetford.
Police were called to Bury Road at about 12.40am on Saturday, June 15 after a man in his 30s was injured.
The victim was involved in an altercation with another man.
He was then chased by the man from Bury Road onto Mill Lane and then to Bridges Walk, where he was stabbed.
The victim suffered injuries to his arm and torso and was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge.
You may also want to watch:
Detective sergeant Chris Archer said: "We are trying to establish the full circumstances surrounding this incident, including how the victim and suspect may be known to each other.
"We would particularly like to hear from anyone who was in the Bury Road, Mill Lane and Bridges Walk areas between 12.30am and 1.15am on Saturday morning."
- 1 Island park to be named in honour of town's Sikh links
- 2 Police appeal for dashcam footage after man died on A11
- 3 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 6 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 7 'Beers, big TVS and men's mental health': New barbershop to open in town
- 8 Teen stabbed in Thetford
- 9 One in eight Breckland adults yet to receive Covid vaccine
- 10 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
Anyone with information should contact DC Alex Gilmour at Thetford CID on 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.