Police still hunting attacker who chased victim before stabbing
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Officers are still on the hunt for an attacker who stabbed a man in Thetford.
Police were called to Bury Road at about 12.40am on Saturday, June 15 after a man in his 30s was injured.
The victim was involved in an altercation with another man.
He was then chased by the man from Bury Road onto Mill Lane and then to Bridges Walk, where he was stabbed.
The victim suffered injuries to his arm and torso and was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge.
You may also want to watch:
Detective sergeant Chris Archer said: "We are trying to establish the full circumstances surrounding this incident, including how the victim and suspect may be known to each other.
"We would particularly like to hear from anyone who was in the Bury Road, Mill Lane and Bridges Walk areas between 12.30am and 1.15am on Saturday morning."
- 1 Rush to save school proms from being axed
- 2 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in leg and stomach
- 3 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 4 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 5 Flowers and windmill stolen from baby's grave
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 8 Care home creates mini golf course in its garden
- 9 Coronavirus rates go up in every district across Norfolk
- 10 Drugs most often seized by Norfolk police revealed
Anyone with information should contact DC Alex Gilmour at Thetford CID on 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.