Thetford seminar to highlight dangers of digital fraud
- Credit: Lovewell Blake.
Tackling digital fraud will be the focus of a free seminar to be hosted in Thetford by Lovewell Blake on Tuesday, February 7.
Barclays business digital expert Joseph Cooksey will highlight the key online threats and the types of fraud which could affect businesses, explain how fraud works, and talk about how to mitigate these threats.
“Sadly criminals are becoming ever more sophisticated in the way that they target businesses,” said Jamie Norton, manager at Lovewell Blake, who will introduce the seminar.
“With increasing levels of business being transacted online and an increasing reliance on IT, all businesses need to be aware of the risks and be taking steps to reduce the likelihood of them falling victim.”
The free breakfast seminar takes place from 7.45am to 9.30am at Thetford Golf Club and includes a full English breakfast.
You may also want to watch:
Places need to be booked in advance by contacting Bianca Mortimer on 01603 663300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Fighter jets from RAF Lakenheath to fly over London NFL games
- 3 GPS equipment stolen from five tractors in village
- 4 New community hub for Thetford after girl's terrifying attack
- 5 New phase of consultation over major estate revamp to begin
- 6 Elizabeth Truss and Dominic Raab to share access to mansion after PM ruling
- 7 Community should have bigger say on development, says councillors
- 8 'Like a little Hitler' - Fury as row breaks out at council meeting
- 9 Do you remember when Tornado's rumble caused village uproar?
- 10 Man wanted for Thetford assault found dead after 10-month disappearance