Thetford seminar to highlight dangers of digital fraud
- Credit: Lovewell Blake.
Tackling digital fraud will be the focus of a free seminar to be hosted in Thetford by Lovewell Blake on Tuesday, February 7.
Barclays business digital expert Joseph Cooksey will highlight the key online threats and the types of fraud which could affect businesses, explain how fraud works, and talk about how to mitigate these threats.
“Sadly criminals are becoming ever more sophisticated in the way that they target businesses,” said Jamie Norton, manager at Lovewell Blake, who will introduce the seminar.
“With increasing levels of business being transacted online and an increasing reliance on IT, all businesses need to be aware of the risks and be taking steps to reduce the likelihood of them falling victim.”
The free breakfast seminar takes place from 7.45am to 9.30am at Thetford Golf Club and includes a full English breakfast.
You may also want to watch:
Places need to be booked in advance by contacting Bianca Mortimer on 01603 663300 or email@example.com
- 1 Brandon man handed three-year restraining order by judge
- 2 Police continue probe into murder of woman at country park
- 3 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 4 Coronation Street star's surprise message to Norfolk care team
- 5 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 6 Woman, 73, convicted of forging second deceased partner's will
- 7 Corrie McKeague inquest will not probe police investigation
- 8 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 9 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 10 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'