Thetford’s Massive Fun Weekend to raise money for St Nicholas Hospice Care
- Credit: Archant
A two-day event packed with family friendly activities will be raising money for charity.
Thetford’s Massive Fun Weekend, in aid of St Nicholas Hospice Care, will take place at the Kilverstone Estate on Saturday and Sunday, September 2 and 3
There will be a variety of entertainment on the Saturday, including a dog show, petting zoo, boating lake, motorbike stunts and pony rides.
And Sunday’s activities include children’s games, a vehicle show and food festival.
Miranda McCoy, St Nicholas Hospice Care community fundraiser, said: “Without the support of the local community the hospice wouldn’t be able to continue providing all our vital services, not only to those who live in the Thetford area but beyond.”
You may also want to watch:
“It is set to be a brilliant weekend with masses of fun activities.”
It will take place from 10am- 5pm on the Saturday and 11am-5pm on the Sunday.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Fighter jets from RAF Lakenheath to fly over London NFL games
- 3 GPS equipment stolen from five tractors in village
- 4 New community hub for Thetford after girl's terrifying attack
- 5 New phase of consultation over major estate revamp to begin
- 6 Elizabeth Truss and Dominic Raab to share access to mansion after PM ruling
- 7 'Like a little Hitler' - Fury as row breaks out at council meeting
- 8 Community should have bigger say on development, says councillors
- 9 Do you remember when Tornado's rumble caused village uproar?
- 10 Man wanted for Thetford assault found dead after 10-month disappearance