Thetford’s Massive Fun Weekend to raise money for St Nicholas Hospice Care
- Credit: Archant
A two-day event packed with family friendly activities will be raising money for charity.
Thetford’s Massive Fun Weekend, in aid of St Nicholas Hospice Care, will take place at the Kilverstone Estate on Saturday and Sunday, September 2 and 3
There will be a variety of entertainment on the Saturday, including a dog show, petting zoo, boating lake, motorbike stunts and pony rides.
And Sunday’s activities include children’s games, a vehicle show and food festival.
Miranda McCoy, St Nicholas Hospice Care community fundraiser, said: “Without the support of the local community the hospice wouldn’t be able to continue providing all our vital services, not only to those who live in the Thetford area but beyond.”
You may also want to watch:
“It is set to be a brilliant weekend with masses of fun activities.”
It will take place from 10am- 5pm on the Saturday and 11am-5pm on the Sunday.
- 1 Brandon man handed three-year restraining order by judge
- 2 Police continue probe into murder of woman at country park
- 3 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 4 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 5 Coronation Street star's surprise message to Norfolk care team
- 6 Corrie McKeague inquest will not probe police investigation
- 7 Woman, 73, convicted of forging second deceased partner's will
- 8 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 9 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 10 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park