Teddy bears’ picnic event at Thetford’s Ancient House Museum
- Credit: Archant
Children and their grown-ups are invited to a teddy bears’ picnic.
Visitors to the event at Ancient House Museum in Thetford will have the chance to make a teddy friend to help explore the museum and find a place amongst the exhibits to have a tea party.
Youngsters can also decorate a cupcake and learn how to make other crafts to take home.
Children can bring their own cuddly friends and the museum’s Sue Bear will be there to lend a paw.
The event, part of the Mini Museum Club, on Thursday, February 22 will take place between 10.30am and 11.30am.
You may also want to watch:
The cost is 50p per child with adults free, and includes participation in the event and admission to the museum.
The next Mini Museum Club will see dinosaurs taking over the museum on Thursday, March 29 and on Thursday, April 26 will be all about colours and shapes.
- 1 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 2 Noise disruption possible as low-flying RAF jets simulate training
- 3 International designer asked to create ambitious vision for Thetford
- 4 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 5 Tips for families with Special Educational Needs children in lockdown
- 6 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 7 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 8 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 9 Driver had drugs and £300 cash after being stopped on A11
- 10 Former school to become homeless support hub in £1.7m revamp
For more information visit Ancient House Museum on Facebook or call 01842 752599.