Busy road to close for six nights for resurfacing
- Credit: Archant
A main road into Thetford is set to close for six nights as resurfacing work takes place at four different points.
Major road resurfacing will cause the A1075 Thetford Road at Croxton to close overnight from Sunday, September 8 to Friday, September 13.
The approach to the A11 and A1075 roundabout will be closed on September 8 from 8pm until 6am with work on the southbound approach, Kiverstone railway crossing and the junction with Cricket Ground Road, East Wretham, completed between September 9 and September 13.
Vehicle access to businesses and properties within the limits of the works will be maintained with diversions put in place.
The work, which will cost £180,000, will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's community and environmental services department and their contractors.
You may also want to watch:
The work follows a series of closures for resurfacing on the A11.
- 1 Brandon man handed three-year restraining order by judge
- 2 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond
- 3 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 4 Police continue probe into murder of woman at country park
- 5 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 6 Extra police as pub gardens opening could coincide with Canaries promotion
- 7 Cordon lifted in country park as murder inquiry continues
- 8 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 9 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses
- 10 Corrie McKeague inquest will not probe police investigation