Busy road to close for six nights for resurfacing
- Credit: Archant
A main road into Thetford is set to close for six nights as resurfacing work takes place at four different points.
Major road resurfacing will cause the A1075 Thetford Road at Croxton to close overnight from Sunday, September 8 to Friday, September 13.
The approach to the A11 and A1075 roundabout will be closed on September 8 from 8pm until 6am with work on the southbound approach, Kiverstone railway crossing and the junction with Cricket Ground Road, East Wretham, completed between September 9 and September 13.
Vehicle access to businesses and properties within the limits of the works will be maintained with diversions put in place.
The work, which will cost £180,000, will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's community and environmental services department and their contractors.
You may also want to watch:
The work follows a series of closures for resurfacing on the A11.
- 1 Wanted man identified after Thetford shop burglary
- 2 Brandon bungalow blaze thought to be started by faulty boiler
- 3 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 4 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 5 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 6 Work starts on new £4.2m housing project in Norfolk village
- 7 Bryan Cranston to Meghan Markle - how USO show brings stars to our region
- 8 Sex abuse survivor hits out at attacker's sentence
- 9 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 10 US Air Force issues warning over increased flying this week