Busy road to close for six nights for resurfacing
- Credit: Archant
A main road into Thetford is set to close for six nights as resurfacing work takes place at four different points.
Major road resurfacing will cause the A1075 Thetford Road at Croxton to close overnight from Sunday, September 8 to Friday, September 13.
The approach to the A11 and A1075 roundabout will be closed on September 8 from 8pm until 6am with work on the southbound approach, Kiverstone railway crossing and the junction with Cricket Ground Road, East Wretham, completed between September 9 and September 13.
Vehicle access to businesses and properties within the limits of the works will be maintained with diversions put in place.
The work, which will cost £180,000, will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's community and environmental services department and their contractors.
You may also want to watch:
The work follows a series of closures for resurfacing on the A11.
- 1 Tributes flood in for Dad's Army superfan and family man Neville
- 2 Build of new school building could see more places for SEND children
- 3 Drug-driver's pickup cannoned off-duty detective's car into oncoming traffic
- 4 UEA expert in infectious diseases expects delay to 'Freedom Day'
- 5 Drunk inmate threatened to stab prison officer
- 6 Road reopens after crash between car and lorry
- 7 New date for trial of five accused of Thetford murder
- 8 New transporter bike for wheelchair users launched at Thetford Forest
- 9 Man, 18, arrested in connection with serious sexual assault
- 10 ‘I don’t trust this area’: Local people react after sex assault on teenager