Thetford restaurant to get a facelift
Thetford’s McDonalds restaurant could undergo a facelift under new plans submitted to Breckland Council.
Three planning applications have been submitted to “freshen up” the exterior of the branch, on the Forest Hill Retail Park.
The plans include a new customer order display and a canopy to the rear of the building, where all orders are taken by staff in the kitchen.
“This will speed up the time for making up the meals and thus reduce the amount of time cars are waiting in the ‘drive thru’ lane,” a report supporting the application states.
All the signs will be replaced to create a “contemporary feel” and the makeover will have an al fresco theme.
You may also want to watch:
Breckland is due to make a decision on the applications by mid-September.
- 1 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 2 'Beers, big TVS and men's mental health': New barbershop to open in town
- 3 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 4 Hotel owner providing free lunches for those in need
- 5 Teen to mark first ever flight - by jumping out of the plane for charity
- 6 New £39million hub officially opens to the public
- 7 Norfolk nursery nominated for national award
- 8 Teen stabbed in Thetford
- 9 Part of A11 closed due to crash involving motorbike
- 10 From infighting to foreign secretary - Elizabeth Truss' rise to success