Thetford restaurant to get a facelift
Thetford’s McDonalds restaurant could undergo a facelift under new plans submitted to Breckland Council.
Three planning applications have been submitted to “freshen up” the exterior of the branch, on the Forest Hill Retail Park.
The plans include a new customer order display and a canopy to the rear of the building, where all orders are taken by staff in the kitchen.
“This will speed up the time for making up the meals and thus reduce the amount of time cars are waiting in the ‘drive thru’ lane,” a report supporting the application states.
All the signs will be replaced to create a “contemporary feel” and the makeover will have an al fresco theme.
You may also want to watch:
Breckland is due to make a decision on the applications by mid-September.
- 1 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 2 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 3 House-to-house enquiries take place after woman's body identified
- 4 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 5 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 6 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 7 Overrunning roadworks temporarily closes part of A11
- 8 Health bosses step up effort to vaccinate vulnerable communities
- 9 'Small but mighty': Lambing season gets underway at family-run farm
- 10 Excitement as businesses reopen across region as Covid restrictions ease