Pub launches new vegan menu
- Credit: Archant
A Thetford pub has launched a new range of vegan friendly food - including fish and chips.
The new menu at the Chase, on Newtown, a Hungry Horse pub, features seven plant-based dishes.
Meals include fish-free fish and chips, roasted tomato soup, a falafel burger and Chickpea and sweet potato curry.
For desert, a Bakewell tart with vanilla flavoured ice cream is on offer.
Mark Reardon, general manager at the Chase, said: “We know our local customers have a wide range of diets and tastes, so it’s important that we experiment with exciting new dishes and flavour combinations to ensure we cater for this.
You may also want to watch:
“We’ve not only introduced a number of new plant-based dishes to our menu, but we’ve also put a spin on some of the traditional pub classics we offer, such as fish and chips which is now available with vegan fish-free flakes and is already proving popular with locals.”
- 1 Brandon man handed three-year restraining order by judge
- 2 Police continue probe into murder of woman at country park
- 3 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 4 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 5 Coronation Street star's surprise message to Norfolk care team
- 6 Corrie McKeague inquest will not probe police investigation
- 7 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 8 Woman, 73, convicted of forging second deceased partner's will
- 9 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 10 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song