RAF base donated more than 100 props to theatre group
- Credit: Archant
An RAF base has donated more than 100 costumes to a nearby theatre group.
RAF Honington has given the costumes and props from the station to the Thetford Players.
Jo Cooper, Chair of Thetford Players, alongside Phil Pearson, vice chairman and committee member Jo van der Hulks, when to the station on to receive the donations in what will be their 10th year anniversary.
The group, which performs out of the Carnegie, in Thetford, hope to give the costumes and props a new lease of life in future productions.
Station personnel have been known to be members of Thetford Players, as well as the station drama society known as HATS, Honington Amateur Theatre Society, which has stop productions in recent years.
You may also want to watch:
Thetford Players are currently preparing for its production of South Pacific based on the novel Tales of the South Pacific by James A. Michener.
- 1 Council splashes out £780,000 on agile working
- 2 Thetford counts costs after 5cm of rain falls in 30 minutes
- 3 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 4 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 5 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 6 Vast farm network aims to be a trailblazer for wildlife
- 7 Man dumped rubbish at beauty spot after he 'forgot to put his bins out'
- 8 Suffolk serviceman named among America's top 12 airmen
- 9 Norfolk's police deal with sharp rise in mental health-related callouts
- 10 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain