RAF base donated more than 100 props to theatre group
- Credit: Archant
An RAF base has donated more than 100 costumes to a nearby theatre group.
RAF Honington has given the costumes and props from the station to the Thetford Players.
Jo Cooper, Chair of Thetford Players, alongside Phil Pearson, vice chairman and committee member Jo van der Hulks, when to the station on to receive the donations in what will be their 10th year anniversary.
The group, which performs out of the Carnegie, in Thetford, hope to give the costumes and props a new lease of life in future productions.
Station personnel have been known to be members of Thetford Players, as well as the station drama society known as HATS, Honington Amateur Theatre Society, which has stop productions in recent years.
You may also want to watch:
Thetford Players are currently preparing for its production of South Pacific based on the novel Tales of the South Pacific by James A. Michener.
- 1 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond
- 2 Under-50s to be called for vaccines as Moderna jab arrives in England
- 3 Four schools set to expand due to new housing developments
- 4 Man charged with spate of burglaries and thefts in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 5 46-year-old man charged with woman's murder
- 6 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 7 Charity's emergency appeal after losing £2.1m in pandemic
- 8 Bosses at hospital criticised for whistleblower 'witch-hunt' step down
- 9 Election 2021: Candidates confirmed for six West Suffolk Council by-elections
- 10 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park