RAF base donated more than 100 props to theatre group
- Credit: Archant
An RAF base has donated more than 100 costumes to a nearby theatre group.
RAF Honington has given the costumes and props from the station to the Thetford Players.
Jo Cooper, Chair of Thetford Players, alongside Phil Pearson, vice chairman and committee member Jo van der Hulks, when to the station on to receive the donations in what will be their 10th year anniversary.
The group, which performs out of the Carnegie, in Thetford, hope to give the costumes and props a new lease of life in future productions.
Station personnel have been known to be members of Thetford Players, as well as the station drama society known as HATS, Honington Amateur Theatre Society, which has stop productions in recent years.
You may also want to watch:
Thetford Players are currently preparing for its production of South Pacific based on the novel Tales of the South Pacific by James A. Michener.
- 1 Training at RAF base given positive rating by Ofsted
- 2 Sex abuse survivor hits out at attacker's sentence
- 3 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 6 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- 7 Gym becomes community hub with café and barber shop
- 8 WATCH: Norfolk troops train ahead of peacekeeping mission in Mali
- 9 The story of Mildenhall's workhouses uncovered after 100 years
- 10 Pretty town centre terrace is for sale by auction - and it needs doing up!