Thetford Players ready for panto performances
- Credit: Archant
It is show time for the Thetford Players as they get ready to perform their annual panto.
This year’s production is Robin Hood and the Babes in the Wood, by Ben Crocker.
Held at the town’s Carnegie Room performances will be held on Friday, January 19; Saturday, January 20, Friday, January 26 and Saturday, January 27.
Friday performances are at 7pm and Saturday performances are at 1.30pm and 6.30pm. Doors open 30 minutes before the show starts.
The newly opened Nottingham Building Society (known as The Nottingham) on King Street have joined the fun and will be giving out goodie bags.
You may also want to watch:
The show will be Emma Kelly’s directorial debut. Players chairman Jo Cooper said the cast will be bringing “energy and enthusiasm” to the performance.
Tickets are priced at £8.50 or £7.50 and are on sale at Leaping Hare on King Street or via the Leaping Hare website.
- 1 Tributes flood in for Dad's Army superfan and family man Neville
- 2 Build of new school building could see more places for SEND children
- 3 Drug-driver's pickup cannoned off-duty detective's car into oncoming traffic
- 4 UEA expert in infectious diseases expects delay to 'Freedom Day'
- 5 Drunk inmate threatened to stab prison officer
- 6 Road reopens after crash between car and lorry
- 7 New date for trial of five accused of Thetford murder
- 8 New transporter bike for wheelchair users launched at Thetford Forest
- 9 Man, 18, arrested in connection with serious sexual assault
- 10 ‘I don’t trust this area’: Local people react after sex assault on teenager