Thetford Players ready for panto performances
- Credit: Archant
It is show time for the Thetford Players as they get ready to perform their annual panto.
This year’s production is Robin Hood and the Babes in the Wood, by Ben Crocker.
Held at the town’s Carnegie Room performances will be held on Friday, January 19; Saturday, January 20, Friday, January 26 and Saturday, January 27.
Friday performances are at 7pm and Saturday performances are at 1.30pm and 6.30pm. Doors open 30 minutes before the show starts.
The newly opened Nottingham Building Society (known as The Nottingham) on King Street have joined the fun and will be giving out goodie bags.
You may also want to watch:
The show will be Emma Kelly’s directorial debut. Players chairman Jo Cooper said the cast will be bringing “energy and enthusiasm” to the performance.
Tickets are priced at £8.50 or £7.50 and are on sale at Leaping Hare on King Street or via the Leaping Hare website.
- 1 Thetford man charged with abduction of 17-year-old girl
- 2 Drivers delayed following accident in Brandon
- 3 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
- 4 Island park to be named in honour of town's Sikh links
- 5 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 6 Police appeal for dashcam footage after man died on A11
- 7 Sugar beet price shoots up - but not all Suffolk farmers are won over
- 8 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 9 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 10 Farm's 'Goats at Home' service booms after lockdown