Garden to open to visitors as preview for popular open gardens event
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
As a popular open gardens event approaches one green space will welcome visitors for a preview.
On Friday people are encouraged to visit the “delightful and unusual garden” at 33 Arlington Way in Thetford.
Described as a garden fill of adventurous touches, it will open its doors from 3pm until 6pm and refreshments will be available.
Donations will be collected for St Nicholas Hospice Care.
The garden is listed as number seven in the Thetford Open Gardens programme.
More than £60,000 had been raised for charity since the event’s launch and this year the Suffolk-based hospice will once again benefit.
Programmes are £5 and are available from Thetford Garden Centre, Thetford’s Information Centre, local hospice shops, and online.
- 1 Homes with dedicated support for rough sleepers to be built in Thetford
- 2 Council buys disused building to regenerate town's riverfront
- 3 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 4 These are the dog breeds given up most at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 5 Rescued Mariah and Carey recovering after A11 crash
- 6 'Threat to democracy' - Opposition fears council's constitution change
- 7 Council leader refuses to condemn Downing Street parties
- 8 Jess Glynne cancels summer show in Thetford Forest
- 9 Liz Truss sidesteps leadership question as she backs 'fantastic' PM
- 10 Medals awarded to esteemed military man to go under the hammer