Garden to open to visitors as preview for popular open gardens event
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
As a popular open gardens event approaches one green space will welcome visitors for a preview.
On Friday people are encouraged to visit the “delightful and unusual garden” at 33 Arlington Way in Thetford.
Described as a garden fill of adventurous touches, it will open its doors from 3pm until 6pm and refreshments will be available.
Donations will be collected for St Nicholas Hospice Care.
The garden is listed as number seven in the Thetford Open Gardens programme.
You may also want to watch:
More than £60,000 had been raised for charity since the event’s launch and this year the Suffolk-based hospice will once again benefit.
Programmes are £5 and are available from Thetford Garden Centre, Thetford’s Information Centre, local hospice shops, and online.
- 1 Drug-dealers caught in undercover police sting
- 2 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 3 Fiat 500 thought to be stolen found crashed into wall
- 4 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 5 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 6 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 7 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 8 Man charged with drink-driving on the A11
- 9 Dog walker given £5,000 reward after finding stolen machinery
- 10 Teeny tiny property for sale for between £10,000-£20,000