Thetford museum comes alive for Christmas
ONE of Thetford's museums will come alive during the festive season. The Ancient House Museum on White Hart Street will hold a Christmas Crafts through the Ages day on Saturday, December 19.
ONE of Thetford's museums will come alive during the festive season.
The Ancient House Museum on White Hart Street will hold a Christmas Crafts through the Ages day on Saturday, December 19.
Visitors will have the opportunity to speak to costumed characters and learn how to make traditional crafts including tree decorations, lavender bags, quilling and crackers.
Youngsters will also have a change to meet Father Christmas when he arrives for a cup of tea in the museum's Victorian kitchen.
You may also want to watch:
The event will run from 11am until 2pm and cost �1.50 per person.
Visiting Father Christmas will cost �3, including a gift. Admission to the museum is free.
- 1 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 2 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 3 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 4 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 5 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 6 Prince Philip's love of birds remembered at Thetford-based trust
- 7 Councillor accused of spreading 'damaging disinformation' on facemasks
- 8 'We're lost without him' - Family's tribute to teen hit-and-run cyclist
- 9 Burger and Italian restaurant set to open at town's riverside complex
- 10 Four men to appear in court charged with shooting incident