Thetford museum comes alive for Christmas
ONE of Thetford's museums will come alive during the festive season. The Ancient House Museum on White Hart Street will hold a Christmas Crafts through the Ages day on Saturday, December 19.
ONE of Thetford's museums will come alive during the festive season.
The Ancient House Museum on White Hart Street will hold a Christmas Crafts through the Ages day on Saturday, December 19.
Visitors will have the opportunity to speak to costumed characters and learn how to make traditional crafts including tree decorations, lavender bags, quilling and crackers.
Youngsters will also have a change to meet Father Christmas when he arrives for a cup of tea in the museum's Victorian kitchen.
You may also want to watch:
The event will run from 11am until 2pm and cost �1.50 per person.
Visiting Father Christmas will cost �3, including a gift. Admission to the museum is free.
- 1 7 of the best indoor activities in Norfolk
- 2 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 3 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 4 Masked burglar hit victim with fake gun and threatened to shoot family dog
- 5 Flood-torn community 'in fear' every time it rains
- 6 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 7 Town's county councillors vow to tackle neglected underpasses
- 8 Flowers and windmill stolen from baby's grave
- 9 Norfolk police ready extra officers for delayed Covid 'Freedom Day'
- 10 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle