Thetford museum comes alive for Christmas
ONE of Thetford's museums will come alive during the festive season. The Ancient House Museum on White Hart Street will hold a Christmas Crafts through the Ages day on Saturday, December 19.
ONE of Thetford's museums will come alive during the festive season.
The Ancient House Museum on White Hart Street will hold a Christmas Crafts through the Ages day on Saturday, December 19.
Visitors will have the opportunity to speak to costumed characters and learn how to make traditional crafts including tree decorations, lavender bags, quilling and crackers.
Youngsters will also have a change to meet Father Christmas when he arrives for a cup of tea in the museum's Victorian kitchen.
You may also want to watch:
The event will run from 11am until 2pm and cost �1.50 per person.
Visiting Father Christmas will cost �3, including a gift. Admission to the museum is free.
- 1 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 2 Noise disruption possible as low-flying RAF jets simulate training
- 3 International designer asked to create ambitious vision for Thetford
- 4 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 5 Tips for families with Special Educational Needs children in lockdown
- 6 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 7 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 8 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 9 Driver had drugs and £300 cash after being stopped on A11
- 10 Former school to become homeless support hub in £1.7m revamp