Man, 21, charged after Thetford stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A 21-year-old man has been charged with causing grievous bodily harm (GBH) after a stabbing in Thetford.
Officers were called to a home in St Albans Way, the Abbey Estate in Thetford, at about 1.40am on Monday, December 9.
The victim, a man in his 20s, was stabbed several times in the back and arms but received non-life threatening injuries.
He was taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment.
Dawid Michalewicz, of Gloucester Way, Thetford, has been charged with GBH and possession of a knife in a public place.
You may also want to watch:
He has been remanded in police custody to appear before Ipswich Magistrate's Court today, Wednesday, December 11.
- 1 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 2 Parts of Thetford hit by flooding due to heavy rain
- 3 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 4 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 5 Man rescued from van after collision with tractor
- 6 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 7 Have your say over future of growing estate
- 8 Augmented reality Gruffalo trail launches in forest
- 9 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 10 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life