Motorists warned to avoid town centre after lorry sheds load
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being warned to avoid a town’s main road after a lorry shed its load.
Police were called at 3.05pm to London Road, Thetford, to a lorry that had lost its trailer.
One lane on the road is blocked but traffic is able to pass.
A police spokesman said: "A unit is parked in front of the lorry to block the road.
"Recovery is on route with it expected to be cleared in one and a half hours [4.30pm].
You may also want to watch:
"Highways has also been called as minor damage has been sustained to the road surface."
- 1 Thetford man charged with abduction of 17-year-old girl
- 2 Drivers delayed following accident in Brandon
- 3 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
- 4 Island park to be named in honour of town's Sikh links
- 5 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 6 Police appeal for dashcam footage after man died on A11
- 7 Sugar beet price shoots up - but not all Suffolk farmers are won over
- 8 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 9 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 10 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base