Mother shocked after youngsters seen knocking down fence
- Credit: Archant
Residents have said that children in their area have no respect after a group of youngsters were seen smashing down a fence and destroying new playground equipment.
A mother, who wished not to be named, was walking through Maine Street, Thetford, when she spotted three youngsters kicking down safety fencing protecting a play area that was being refurbished on grass land next to the street.
The mother said that when she confronted them telling them to stop all she received was shrugs and bad language.
She said on Facebook: "Just watched these kids completely destroy the fencing and play area on Maine street - it is fenced off for safety reasons at the moment but they have pulled all the safety fencing down.
"When I told them to stop all I got was shrugs and bad language. Please tell your kids to respect where they live.
You may also want to watch:
"My three-year-old daughter was with me and witnessed this - not happy."
- 1 Brandon man handed three-year restraining order by judge
- 2 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond
- 3 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 4 Police continue probe into murder of woman at country park
- 5 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 6 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 7 Extra police as pub gardens opening could coincide with Canaries promotion
- 8 Woman, 73, convicted of forging second deceased partner's will
- 9 Warning over cold callers offering 'free' loft insulation
- 10 Corrie McKeague inquest will not probe police investigation