Man’s death still being treated as unexplained
- Credit: Archant
The death of a man in Thetford is still being treated as unexplained, police say.
Jorens Kaktabuls’ body was found at a property in Canons Walk on Monday, July 9.
Officers were called at 11am following concerns for a person’s safety.
The 38-year-old was pronounced dead at the scene.
A spokesman for Norfolk Constabulary said: “His death is still being treated as unexplained. Officers are preparing a file for the coroner.”
You may also want to watch:
An inquest into Mr Kaktabuls’ death was opened on July 16 and a review hearing is due to take place on September 17.
Residents on the Redcastle Furze estate described Mr Kaktabuls as a “lovely” man who could often been seen walking his dog.
- 1 7 of the best indoor activities in Norfolk
- 2 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 3 Masked burglar hit victim with fake gun and threatened to shoot family dog
- 4 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 5 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 6 Flood-torn community 'in fear' every time it rains
- 7 Flowers and windmill stolen from baby's grave
- 8 Town's county councillors vow to tackle neglected underpasses
- 9 Norfolk police ready extra officers for delayed Covid 'Freedom Day'
- 10 Norfolk MPs visit primary schools to hear pupils' lockdown experiences
One resident, who did not want to be named said: “I used to see him walking his dog around the area and he was always a lovely man with a well trained dog.
“I feel sorry he has gone.”