Man’s death still being treated as unexplained
- Credit: Archant
The death of a man in Thetford is still being treated as unexplained, police say.
Jorens Kaktabuls’ body was found at a property in Canons Walk on Monday, July 9.
Officers were called at 11am following concerns for a person’s safety.
The 38-year-old was pronounced dead at the scene.
A spokesman for Norfolk Constabulary said: “His death is still being treated as unexplained. Officers are preparing a file for the coroner.”
You may also want to watch:
An inquest into Mr Kaktabuls’ death was opened on July 16 and a review hearing is due to take place on September 17.
Residents on the Redcastle Furze estate described Mr Kaktabuls as a “lovely” man who could often been seen walking his dog.
- 1 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 2 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 3 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 4 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 5 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 6 Prince Philip's love of birds remembered at Thetford-based trust
- 7 Councillor accused of spreading 'damaging disinformation' on facemasks
- 8 Burger and Italian restaurant set to open at town's riverside complex
- 9 'We're lost without him' - Family's tribute to teen hit-and-run cyclist
- 10 Person hit by train between Norwich and Stansted
One resident, who did not want to be named said: “I used to see him walking his dog around the area and he was always a lovely man with a well trained dog.
“I feel sorry he has gone.”