Man’s death still being treated as unexplained
- Credit: Archant
The death of a man in Thetford is still being treated as unexplained, police say.
Jorens Kaktabuls’ body was found at a property in Canons Walk on Monday, July 9.
Officers were called at 11am following concerns for a person’s safety.
The 38-year-old was pronounced dead at the scene.
A spokesman for Norfolk Constabulary said: “His death is still being treated as unexplained. Officers are preparing a file for the coroner.”
An inquest into Mr Kaktabuls’ death was opened on July 16 and a review hearing is due to take place on September 17.
Residents on the Redcastle Furze estate described Mr Kaktabuls as a “lovely” man who could often been seen walking his dog.
- 1 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 2 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 3 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 4 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 5 Thetford-based haulier win national award following industry challenges
- 6 'Everyone is so excited': American sweet shop set to open in Thetford
- 7 Virus expert predicts Omicron will start 'outcompeting' Delta
- 8 Burglar jailed and labelled 'despicable' for betraying family who helped him
- 9 Parts of Norfolk could see 60mph winds as Storm Barra hits
- 10 Cannabis producer told he could face jail
One resident, who did not want to be named said: “I used to see him walking his dog around the area and he was always a lovely man with a well trained dog.
“I feel sorry he has gone.”