Cricket club to hold popular music and beer festival at weekend
- Credit: Archant
A popular annual music and beer festival returns for its fourth year this weekend.
All Out Music Festival is Thetford Cricket Club’s biggest fundraiser of the year.
Held on Saturday, the family-friendly event will feature attractions including bouncy castles, face painting, a coconut shy and selection of real ales and food stalls.
Local bands playing will include Ben Says Alright, Alton Walhberg and Nadean Cronin. Due to popular demand, The Jexit, a Jam tribute band from Japan, will return for this year’s event.
Gavin Siriwardena, committee member, said: “We at Thetford Town Cricket Club want to make the most of this opportunity to provide a fun, family event for the community and to raise much needed funds at the same time. ”
You may also want to watch:
Held at the cricket ground on Mundford Road, the event will run from 1pm until midnight.
Entry is free. There will be limited parking will be available on site.
- 1 Parent fined after teens dumped waste at town estate
- 2 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 3 Heat map images reveal Norfolk's most popular running routes
- 4 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 5 Plans submitted for Center Parcs-inspired retirement village
- 6 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 7 Storm Christoph flood fears bring spike in sandbag sales
- 8 Drug-dealers caught in undercover police sting
- 9 Calls for new hardship fund amid Covid impact and tax rise
- 10 'Stay indoors' warning amid flooding fears for Norfolk roads