Cricket club to hold popular music and beer festival at weekend
- Credit: Archant
A popular annual music and beer festival returns for its fourth year this weekend.
All Out Music Festival is Thetford Cricket Club’s biggest fundraiser of the year.
Held on Saturday, the family-friendly event will feature attractions including bouncy castles, face painting, a coconut shy and selection of real ales and food stalls.
Local bands playing will include Ben Says Alright, Alton Walhberg and Nadean Cronin. Due to popular demand, The Jexit, a Jam tribute band from Japan, will return for this year’s event.
Gavin Siriwardena, committee member, said: “We at Thetford Town Cricket Club want to make the most of this opportunity to provide a fun, family event for the community and to raise much needed funds at the same time. ”
You may also want to watch:
Held at the cricket ground on Mundford Road, the event will run from 1pm until midnight.
Entry is free. There will be limited parking will be available on site.
- 1 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 2 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 3 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 4 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 5 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 6 Have your say over future of growing estate
- 7 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
- 8 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 9 Abusive man grabbed wife by throat and banged her head on floor
- 10 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk