Cricket club to hold popular music and beer festival at weekend
- Credit: Archant
A popular annual music and beer festival returns for its fourth year this weekend.
All Out Music Festival is Thetford Cricket Club’s biggest fundraiser of the year.
Held on Saturday, the family-friendly event will feature attractions including bouncy castles, face painting, a coconut shy and selection of real ales and food stalls.
Local bands playing will include Ben Says Alright, Alton Walhberg and Nadean Cronin. Due to popular demand, The Jexit, a Jam tribute band from Japan, will return for this year’s event.
Gavin Siriwardena, committee member, said: “We at Thetford Town Cricket Club want to make the most of this opportunity to provide a fun, family event for the community and to raise much needed funds at the same time. ”
You may also want to watch:
Held at the cricket ground on Mundford Road, the event will run from 1pm until midnight.
Entry is free. There will be limited parking will be available on site.
- 1 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 2 'Vital' washing and cooking facilities to help homeless opens in town
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 4 Mini science centre to feature at town's riverside development
- 5 Before the blaze: Elveden Forest Center Parcs in its early years
- 6 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 Wanted man arrested in Dereham
- 9 Logs spill across A47 after lorry and tractor crash
- 10 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results