Thetford Cricket club renews sponsorship deal with Specsavers
- Credit: Archant
A cricket club is hoping it will be able to see the yorkers, googlies and leg breaks coming after an optician sponsored its sightscreens for another year.
Thetford Town Cricket Club has joined up with Specsavers Thetford for the sixth consecutive year to help the side knock opponents for six.
As well as sponsorship of the sightscreens, the club’s players are being invited to have their eyes tested and receive advice on the importance of having regular examinations.
Club fundraiser, Andy Gray, said: “We are all very proud to be working with Specsavers for another season and I am really pleased that every aspect of the team’s physical health is being looked after.
“It is great to have Specsavers featured on the sightscreens and backing the team as well as teaching us all about eye health. Here’s to winning the 2015 season.”
You may also want to watch:
Specsavers Thetford store director, Paul Clark, said: ‘It’s great to be the official sponsor of the club for a six consecutive season.
“We are hoping to test all players’ eyes to ensure they play to their full potential.
- 1 Brandon man handed three-year restraining order by judge
- 2 Police continue probe into murder of woman at country park
- 3 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 4 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 5 Coronation Street star's surprise message to Norfolk care team
- 6 Corrie McKeague inquest will not probe police investigation
- 7 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 8 Woman, 73, convicted of forging second deceased partner's will
- 9 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 10 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
“People often take their sight for granted, and we want to make sure the team is aware of how important eye health is in sport.’
To book an eye examination please visit Specsavers Thetford at 20 Riverside Walk IP24 2BG or call 01842 820565.
Do you have a story for the Times? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Thetford Office on 01842 752510.