Crowds wowed by stunt performers at town’s community day
- Credit: Victoria Plum
A popular annual community day, which featured a motorcycle stunt team, has been hailed a success.
More than two thousand people attended The Charles Burrell Centre's (CBC) annual community day, in Staniforth Road, as the community and business centre opened its doors on September 1.
For the first time a headline act was introduced to entertain the crowds.
Two Brothers Racing, a stunt team, performed two 30-minute shows using their stretched drift bikes and wowed the crowds with their skills.
Billie Lawler, CBC events assistant, said: "We're so pleased with the success of community day this year. We managed to raise the profile of numerous organisations based locally and showcased what they have to offer.
You may also want to watch:
"The Burrell Centre site is such a large and diverse space and we were so pleased to be able to put the whole area to use."
- 1 Police continue probe into murder of woman at country park
- 2 Brandon man handed three-year restraining order by judge
- 3 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 4 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 5 Coronation Street star's surprise message to Norfolk care team
- 6 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 7 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 8 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 9 Woman, 73, convicted of forging second deceased partner's will
- 10 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond