Crowds wowed by stunt performers at town’s community day
- Credit: Victoria Plum
A popular annual community day, which featured a motorcycle stunt team, has been hailed a success.
More than two thousand people attended The Charles Burrell Centre's (CBC) annual community day, in Staniforth Road, as the community and business centre opened its doors on September 1.
For the first time a headline act was introduced to entertain the crowds.
Two Brothers Racing, a stunt team, performed two 30-minute shows using their stretched drift bikes and wowed the crowds with their skills.
Billie Lawler, CBC events assistant, said: "We're so pleased with the success of community day this year. We managed to raise the profile of numerous organisations based locally and showcased what they have to offer.
You may also want to watch:
"The Burrell Centre site is such a large and diverse space and we were so pleased to be able to put the whole area to use."
- 1 Man charged with supplying Class A drugs in Thetford
- 2 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 3 Viking themed children's play area confirmed at town's historic park
- 4 Illegal puppy farm warning as one in ten plan to buy dog for Christmas
- 5 'Disgusting' - councillor slams culprits for defecating on footpaths and in front gardens
- 6 Shoppers support market town traders as second lockdown lifts
- 7 Stephen Fry voices heart-warming animation of rescued blind horse
- 8 Dozens of new Covid marshals to become 'the eyes and ears of the districts'
- 9 Arrest after man found with wooden baton and £30,000 in cash
- 10 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote