Thetford adult store licence renewed
A business which describes itself as East Anglia's leading adult store has had its licence as a sex establishment renewed.Breckland Council's general purposes committee yesterday agreed to the renewal of the licence for Absolookley Ltd's Thetford base in Brunel Way.
A business which describes itself as East Anglia's leading adult store has had its licence as a sex establishment renewed.
Breckland Council's general purposes committee has agreed to the renewal of the licence for Absolookley Ltd's Thetford base in Brunel Way.
The shop was set up in Thetford in 2006 as a hub of the Chown family's business selling and distributing pornography, lingerie and adult toys.
Ever since it has had its licence renewed on an annual basis.
You may also want to watch:
The shop will continue to be open Monday to Saturday and its windows will be obscured.
The renewal application form states that the director is Peter Chown, that the business's annual turnover in the last 12 months was �200,000 and that in the next 12 months it is expected to be �100,000
- 1 Wanted man identified after Thetford shop burglary
- 2 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 3 Bryan Cranston to Meghan Markle - how USO show brings stars to our region
- 4 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 5 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 6 Work starts on new £4.2m housing project in Norfolk village
- 7 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 8 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- 9 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees
- 10 Retired firefighter looks back at four-day Thetford factory blaze 30 years on