Thetford adult store licence renewed
A business which describes itself as East Anglia's leading adult store has had its licence as a sex establishment renewed.Breckland Council's general purposes committee yesterday agreed to the renewal of the licence for Absolookley Ltd's Thetford base in Brunel Way.
A business which describes itself as East Anglia's leading adult store has had its licence as a sex establishment renewed.
Breckland Council's general purposes committee has agreed to the renewal of the licence for Absolookley Ltd's Thetford base in Brunel Way.
The shop was set up in Thetford in 2006 as a hub of the Chown family's business selling and distributing pornography, lingerie and adult toys.
Ever since it has had its licence renewed on an annual basis.
You may also want to watch:
The shop will continue to be open Monday to Saturday and its windows will be obscured.
The renewal application form states that the director is Peter Chown, that the business's annual turnover in the last 12 months was �200,000 and that in the next 12 months it is expected to be �100,000
- 1 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 2 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 3 Confirmed: Three households can form Christmas bubble to spend festive period together
- 4 Arrest after man found with wooden baton and £30,000 in cash
- 5 Why have Norfolk and Suffolk been placed in Tier 2?
- 6 Plans for controversial village wedding venue get green light
- 7 Man fractured partner’s cheekbone after making machete threat to sister
- 8 Man attacked and robbed by hooded teen gang
- 9 £60 fine for resident who drove six miles to dump household rubbish in public bin
- 10 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?