Thetford adult store licence renewed
A business which describes itself as East Anglia's leading adult store has had its licence as a sex establishment renewed.Breckland Council's general purposes committee yesterday agreed to the renewal of the licence for Absolookley Ltd's Thetford base in Brunel Way.
A business which describes itself as East Anglia's leading adult store has had its licence as a sex establishment renewed.
Breckland Council's general purposes committee has agreed to the renewal of the licence for Absolookley Ltd's Thetford base in Brunel Way.
The shop was set up in Thetford in 2006 as a hub of the Chown family's business selling and distributing pornography, lingerie and adult toys.
Ever since it has had its licence renewed on an annual basis.
You may also want to watch:
The shop will continue to be open Monday to Saturday and its windows will be obscured.
The renewal application form states that the director is Peter Chown, that the business's annual turnover in the last 12 months was �200,000 and that in the next 12 months it is expected to be �100,000
- 1 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 2 Former school to become homeless support hub in £1.7m revamp
- 3 Driver had drugs and £300 cash after being stopped on A11
- 4 Specialist exercises for 'less mobile' during lockdown
- 5 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 6 Flats could replace disused shop space in town centre
- 7 Pub safety fears disrupt town museum reopening
- 8 85% of West Suffolk Hospital staff vaccinated in battle to meet demand on health service
- 9 Suffolk Covid rates declining, but increased deaths expected
- 10 Why some over 70s get the Covid vaccine before over 80s